20

Welcome back, thanks for reading ! Leave a vote and comment :) VOTE :) VOTE :) ❤️

Rodney Pov-
I'll be strapped it ain't no problem Krys. I said pulling her into a hug . I'll be okay .. I love you too..

I walked down the stairs with my mind going though a million different things . If she is my mother that mean Crystal really is my sister , and that could explain how much we connect and so quick . One thing I don't wanna be is lied to , because I been lied to enough .. my whole life has been a damn lie . The only thing that was true was my adopted parents and they died when a nigga was still young , the only thing true right now is my people . India , crystal , Maya, Will and Lucas . I just hope I can finally have some real family like Crystal , I hope Crystal is my sister foreal, I love that girl with all my heart , I ain't never loved nobody like that since my parents . I've only known crystal for a couple of weeks but I've feel like I've known her my whole life .

Hey baby you okay ? Maya said coming behind and and hugging me .

Yeah I'm straight babe . Just thinking ab some shit , I said listing to this track I made last night with Will.

You wanna talk about it ? You know I'm always here for you Rod , maya said kissing me .

Nah I'm straight Babe, Listen to this track . I said trying to change the subject cause I didn't even wanna think about that shit no more .

 I said trying to change the subject cause I didn't even wanna think about that shit no more

Aye that shit fire babe . Maya said dancing to my music . When you gon drop it ?

Tomorrow night before we leave to Miami . I said starting to cut the music down .

Miami !? Since when are you going to Miami . Maya said pulling me by my shirt .

Uhh since like 5 hours ago , it's some last minute shit with the gang .

The hell, do you know what's in Miami !! Maya said yelling at me .

A beach .. some clubs shit i don't know I ain't been before . I said scrolling through Instagram .

Hoes ! That's what's in Miami thirsty ass hoes . Maya said leaving for the door .

Hey hey , were you going ? I said grabbing her by her arm and yanking her towards me .

I'm leaving . She said plainly

Maya you don't trust me ? I said with a fake ass pout face .

Nah I trust you , it's them hoes I don't trust . She said walking away from me .

Just don't cheat on me okay ? Maya said stoping in her part.

Maya I would never cheat on you girl, I love yo ass . Rodney said

Okay .. she said softly still walking away from me.

You wanna go then ? I said pulling her back towards me .