Chapter 1: Meeting Up

After being born, having their parents killed, being put up for adoption, and getting picked up by Toadsworth as their adopted father, brothers Mario and Luigi were 3 years old, and Toadsworth was still over-protective of Mario, seeing as he was retarded.

One day, Toadsworth decides to spend some time with his kids.

Toadsworth: Hey Mario, Luigi. Would you two like to go to the park?

Luigi: Yeah.

Mario: Pingas.

Toadsworth: I'm pretty sure that means yes.

Toadsworth drove Mario and Luigi to the park. Many kids were having fun here. The brothers were playing on the playground. After Mario went down the slide, his eyes were immediately on a person he's never seen before.

It was a girl, complete with tentacles as hair that go far down. She was wearing a beanie, along with goggles on the front of her head and headphones. It was Meggy.

Toadsworth: What's Mario doing? I need to record this. This needs to be on tape.

He takes out a video camera and records Mario with Meggy.

Mario: Uh... hello there?

Meggy: Oh, hi. My name's Meggy.

Mario: My name is Mario. I'm here with my brother, Luigi. So... what's with those... things beside you.

Meggy: Those are tentacles. I come from a place you aren't familiar with.

Mario: Another world? You kinda look like a squid. Do you come from Bikini Bottom?

Meggy: (laughs) You're funny. Wanna be friends?

Mario: Sure, Meggy.

Toadsworth: Wow. He made a friend. Imagine that.

Luigi: Looks like you have a friend, Mario.

Mario: I sure do. Her name is Meggy. You can join us if you want to.

Luigi: Let's play together.

Meggy: Yeah.

Mario, Luigi, and Meggy were now playing together while Toadsworth was recording everything.

Toadsworth: This is incredible! I gotta tell the other parents about this!

Present Day

Mario: So that's how me and Meggy met, huh?

Meggy: Amazing.

Luigi: And that's just scratching the surface on how many times you two were together back then.

Bob: DaMn It. I'd RaThEr Be WaTcHiNg AnImE bOoBiEs ThAn LiStEn To ThIs.

Luigi threw a brick at Bob as revenge.

Bob: Ow, My OvArIeS.

Isn't this story being adorable so far? Anyways, we'll know all about this friendship lost to time more throughout the story. See you next time.