Final Chapter: The End?

Present Day

Luigi was wrapping up the story.

Luigi: So after Toadsworth wiped Mario and Meggy's identities in each others minds, and trapped Meggy in the paint can, the friendship, and, in the last few days, relationship, of Mario and Meggy was over, until one day in July of 2017 where Mario and Meggy met for the first time in many, many years, and we all knew the rest. The end.

Mario: Wow. Those were a ton of great memories.

Meggy: I'm sorry for being a little rough with you when we met in 2017. I just forgot about you even existing.

Mario: Well, when I met you again, with your existence wiped from my mind, I wanted to be friends with you. And here we are now. We were just told our lost history of us as friends for 15 whole years. What a small world we live in.

Meggy: This will take our relationship in a whole new direction.

Mario: I am ready, recently-found-out 15-years-straight best friend in the world. Or should I say as always, Meggy.

Toadsworth was arriving home from the castle.

Toadsworth: Hello, everybody. What's new?

Everyone's angry eyes were on Toadsworth.

Toadsworth: What's everyone looking at me for?

Meggy (very angry): You...

Toadsworth: I just shit my pants.

Meggy: If you haven't stepped in and erased Mario from my mind and me from his, then we would've been friends for many, many more years.

Meggy then shot Toadsworth out the window, knocking him out.

Luigi: Okay. Now that that's over with, we wish you two the best of luck an... oh crap. I just forgot about something.

Bob: DaMn It. ThIs StOrY wIlL tAkE fOrEvEr.

Luigi: Shut up, Bob. This isn't an expansion on the story. You're wondering where the photo came from.

SMG4: Yeah. What's up with that?

Luigi: I accidentally put the photo into the regular photo album. And for where the photo came from? This is something I kept secret every time we move into a new house, Mario. I'm gonna run to my house, and when I get back, what I'll bring here will surprise you all.

Luigi ran to the house and went down to the basement. He removed a brick from a wall, picked up a key, and used the key to open a very secure safe. Inside the safe was the only box containing memories of Mario and Meggy as children. There were video tapes, a huge photo book, and their friendship bracelets.

Luigi took the box, along with a tape player, because the castle doesn't have that because it was outdated, to the castle.

Luigi: Everybody! What I have here is a box containing all kinds of memories showing Mario and Meggy as children.

SMG4: HOLY SHIT!

Fishy Boopkins: Wow!

Bob: HoLy CrAp!

Toad: Woah!

Bowser: Oh my god!

Steve: Well now.

Shroomy: That's so cool!

Saiko: Meh.

Tari: *gasp*

Mario and Meggy: *shaking*

Luigi: Mario? Meggy? You okay?

A few seconds after Luigi said that, Mario and Meggy were running to that box in an instant.