The Reveal is SOO close!!

Ahhhh, it's so damn close we can taste it! I've honestly been waiting a long ass time for this, and I'm so ready to finally have Shiro and Keith try and fix everything they messed up AHHH!

    I just really wanted to build up angst so that the next chapter would be the most memorable.

    Yes, it's happening in the next chapter!!

    What do you think is going to happen? Please tell me in the comments, I absolutely love reading them!!

    Before you stop reading this, I thought I'd let you know mating marking will be present in the next chapter. I believe I brushed over it in the second or third (?) chapter, when Shiro has the chance to claim Keith as his Omega by marking him, but he didn't.

    Just a little reminder :).

    Also, thank you all so SO much for the love and support. I honestly thought the comment section would be filled with "bUT kLANCE!!" but I'm really glad y'all have been respectful of my favorite ship.

    Last but not least, the Gastrea! I really wanna go over that real quick!!!

   The Gastrea term actually comes from a anime I watched a long long time ago called Black Bullet. I don't remember too much about the anime except that it's giant ass spider monsters and Lolis. But I really loved the monsters, but only the name and maybe the eyes were inspiration.

    The rest I wanted to give you descript details, but not so descript that way you can imagine the beast as you would. A lot of thought and time was put into the monster, but I wanted to include this element because I want this not to be just a fan fiction, but a story. There's science and shit behind this creature (that I made up) so if you guys want I'll definently bring it back.

    Also, writing the part about the screeching in a dark woods gave me chills down my spine and now I'm gonna have nightmares. That scared the shit outta me.

   Anyways, enough of me. As a reward of reading my rambling to the end, I'll tell you when the next chapter is coming out:

    Tomorrow. :)