04

They finally found a way into one of the massive buildings in the resort. They were in the lobby of the massive hotel which was right in the middle of the resort. Sam was looking at the beautiful architecture and the pretty designs that were on the walls and ceiling whilst Colby fiddled around with the camera, trying to get it working again because Sam had dropped it and it had stopped working. "This is... This is... Wow." Sam was absolutely lost for words because of the stunning building that they were standing in.

"I know. It's amazing." Colby sighed with a small smile as he looked up from the camera for just a second to look at the craftsmanship that must of gone into that building. "It's a shame it ran out of business and is now decaying." Colby sighed, imagining what it looked like in its hay day. (Is that how you use/spell that term? Idk, I have the intelligence of a two year old XD) "But then what did the owners expect? They built it in the middle of nowhere." Colby added, still trying to make the camera work again.

"Yeah. I bet it was an amazing place to stay in, if you had a lot of money." Sam sighed with a smile which made both of them giggle. They stopped after a few seconds of giggling and looked at each other in shock. It had been ages since they heard each others genuine laughs. The sound of their other half laugh sounded strange to them now because it had been so long. "Anyway..." Sam started, breaking the silence. "You got the camera working again?" Sam asked as he walked closer to Colby.

"I think..." Colby paused as he pressed a button and the camera switched on. "Yes!" Colby giggled which made Sam smile.

"Sorry for dropping it. I don't know what happened." Sam sighed as he looked down, embarrassed that he was so weak that he couldn't even hold a camera.

"No, it's ok Sam. Don't worry about it." Colby smiled as he placed his hand on Sam's shoulder, making Sam look up and smile too. This was the first moment in months that they had had, where they were genuinely happy and not fighting. Sam looked down again.

"Colby... What's happened to us? We were the best of friends and now we constantly fighting and we-" Sam was interrupted when they heard security behind them. The two security men were only standing a few metres away and with Sam so weak, they couldn't out run them.

"Busted." Colby whispered to Sam as they turned to face them.

"Stay right where you are." Security said as they walked over. "Hands up." The boys did as they were told. "Have you got any weapons on you?" They asked.

"No sir. We just came in to take some photos and then leave." Colby lied as one of the security guard checked their bags and the other guard started patting them down, probably to see if they had any weapons or stuff to vandalise the place like spray paint. He patted Colby down first before he moved onto Sam.

"You know this is private property? You could go to jail." The man said as he patted down Sam.

"No sir, we didn't." Colby lied as the security guard reached Sam's arms and he screamed in pain. "Sam?" Colby asked, worry in his voice as he stayed in his place. He wanted to go to Sam but at the same time, he didn't want to get in even more trouble.

"You alright kid?" The security guard asked him as he finished frisking him.

"Yeah, I just have a cut there that I got a few days ago. I fall a lot. I'm really clumsy." Sam lied and the guard believe him but Colby didn't. He knew something was up with Sam and he wanted to know what.

"Alright then. Well, since it does look like you telling the truth we'll let you go but if we catch you here again, we'll have no choice but to call the police. You hear me?" He asked in a very stern voice.

"Yes sir." The boys said in unison.

"We'll walk you out." He said as they started walking.

(Two chapters in a day. Should I upload a third chapter today or is that too much? Let me know :) )