21

"Why can't I go in?" Sam asked, almost angry that Colby had told him not too.

"Just don't Sam. Please don't." Colby mumbled, still looking down.

"What is in there?" Sam got slightly angry. "Colby!" Sam shouted, annoyed that he wasn't answering his questions. Colby looked up and then back at the ground. 

"I need to call some people." Colby sighed as he got out his phone and called someone.

"What is in the room? Why can't I go in? And who the hell are you calling?" Sam shouted. He hated that he was being left in the dark.

"Hello? It's Colby. Have you seen Brennen?" Colby asked on the phone. Sam huffed as he crossed his arms. "Ok. I think he is dangerous so please call me back if you do see him. Thanks, bye." Colby sighed before he hung up. 

"Who did you call?" Sam asked as Colby put his phone back in his pocket.

"Brennen's brother." Colby sighed as he took Sam's hand and started to pull him out of he house. 

"Colby! What the hell is going on?" Sam screamed as he got out of Colby's grip.

"We have to go now." Colby growled.

"Screw this." Sam sighed before he walked back and barged into Brennen's room.

"Sam! Don't!" Colby shouted but it was too late, Sam had already seen it. Colby ran in after Sam and protectively wrapped his arm around the blonde.

"W-what the f-fuck!" Sam screamed as fear overwhelmed his body. Sam stared at the wall that was covered in pictures of Sam and Colby but in every photo, Sam face was either cut out or scratched out. There was also 'kill Sam' written all over the wall in red paint.

"Now do you see why I didn't want you to come in?" Colby sighed as he looked at the disturbing scene. "I'm going to get you home and then I'll call the police." Colby informed as he started to drag Sam out of there.

"Colby! Colby wait!" Sam shouted as he pulled his wrist out of Colby's grasp. Colby turned to face Sam. "Shouldn't we look for Brennen?" Sam asked.

"I will once you're safe at home." Colby said as he got closer to Sam.

"No! You're not going alone!" Sam screamed, scared that Colby might get hurt.

"I won't be alone. I'll be with the police." Colby reassured.

"I still want to be with you. Why can't you stay home with me and let the police look for him?" Sam whimpered as he grabbed Colby's hand.

"Because they don't know him like I do. I promise Sammy, I'll be fine." Colby whispered as he caressed Sam's cheek. Sam looked down. "Sammy, I promise." Colby whispered as he leaned closer. Sam sighed and looked back up at Colby. "I love you Sammy." Colby whispered as he leaned in.

"I love you too." Sam sighed before he closed the gap between them.

(This book is ending on Christmas Day. I have a few new book ideas but I don't know which one I should write first. What do you guys want/prefer?  Zombies or vampires or werewolves or ghosts/stuck in a rift? I'm going to write all of the books but I was wondering which one you guys wanted first.)