10

(Disclaimer: I got these jokes from the video game The Last of Us. I did not create this jokes. Anyway enjoy! XP) 

A day or two had past and Sam was back to his normal self. And when I say back to his normal self, I mean before he and Colby had fallen out. He was eating properly, actually going outside, talking to people and most of all he had stopped cutting, Colby made sure of that. Colby had stopped hanging out with Brennen and Shea as much and started hanging out with Sam more like he used too. Colby was having a hard time being around Sam because every time he saw the blonde he just wanted to grab him and tell him how he felt but he couldn't. Colby was so scared of ruining their friendship that they had just fixed. They were sat on Sam's bed. They had decided that for once they wanted to edit their xplr video together and by together I mean, Sam was editing and Colby was sat next to him making cringey jokes. "What did the cannibal get when he showed up to the party late." Colby asked with a cheeky smirk that made Sam roll his eyes and smile.

"What?" Sam giggled. Even though they were rubbish jokes Sam still loved them because he loved Colby.

"A cold shoulder!" Both of the boys burst out in laughter. If only they knew how they felt about each other, they could be truly happy. The laughter died down and Sam carried on editing. "Ooo. I got another one!" Colby giggled.

"Okay, go for it!" Sam responded, already giggling.

"There was a lightning storm near a school. The schools power went out and the children were... de-lighted." Once again they both broke out in laughter.

"That was so awful!" Sam giggled.

"Then why did you laugh?" Colby smiled, still giggling. Sam shrugged with a smile.

"I got one!" Sam smiled.

"Tell me then!" Colby giggled.

"What did the triangle say to the circle?" Sam started.

"I don't know... What?" Colby asked.

"You're so pointless." And yet again they both started laughing, so much that they were crying and rolling around. Colby stopped laughing so he could look at Sam, who was still rolling around and giggling. Sam stopped and looked at Colby as Colby blushed and turned away. "Colby? What's wrong?" Sam asked as he finally stopped laughing.

"N-Nothing." Colby mumbled as he smiled and nervously played with his fingers.

"Colby. Something's up, I can tell." Sam said as he grabbed Colby's arm which made Colby look up and blushed even harder.

"I-It's nothing." Colby stuttered as he looked back down but Sam lifted Colby's chin up.

"Talk to me." Sam demanded in a sweet, soothing voice. "Please Colbs." He pleaded as he looked into the brunette's eyes. Colby pulled Sam into a kiss. He knew that Sam probably didn't feel the same way but if he was going to be rejected and ruin their friendship again, he might as well get to kiss his true love. Colby pulled away, keeping his eyes closed because he was expecting Sam to at least slap him. Colby slowly opened his eyes to see his shocked best friend staring back him, blushing slightly.

"I-I'm sorry I ju-" Colby was interrupted when Sam pulled him back into the kiss. Colby widened his eyes in shock before he closed them and deepened the kiss. Finally, they pulled away, panting as they looked into each others eyes. "I-i didn't know you felt that way." Colby panted, still looking deep into Sam's eyes.

"I didn't know you felt that way either." Sam panted with a slight giggle, which made Colby giggle too.

"We have a lot to talk about."