25

"What the fuck was that?" Kat whispered as she grabbed onto Sam's arm with a death grip and she got uncomfortably close to him.

"I don't know." Sam whispered as he looked around. "Go outside and call the roommates. I'm gonna have a look." Sam informed as he started to walk away but Kat just tightened her grip on his arm.

"No! Don't leave me!" Kat whisper shouted which made Sam sigh in annoyance and roll his eyes.

"Come with me then." Sam sighed.

"No!" Kat whined.

"Jesus Kat." Sam sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"What?" Kat whisper shouted.

"I'm going to check it out, with or without you." Sam groaned as he started to walk upstairs and Kat walked outside before she called Corey. Sam heard a noise from upstairs so he headed towards. Sam went into his room but he was surprised when nobody was there, or at least he thought nobody was there.

"Hi Sammy." Sam heard from behind him. He tried to turn around before he could, was knocked out.

Sam winced at the pain in his head as he slowly opened his eyes and looked around. "Hey Sam." Brennen sighed. Brennen was sitting opposite to Sam with a smirk on his face and a knife in his hand. Sam tried to get up but he realised his hands and legs were tied to the chair. "Yeah. You're not going anywhere anytime soon." Brennen smirked as he looked at the blonde struggling and trying to get out of the ropes. "We're gonna have a little chat before I kill you." Brennen smirked as he stood up.

"Let me go!" Sam screamed.

"Did you not listen to a word I said?" Brennen growled as he got closer to Sam. Brennen raised the blade to Sam's cheek, ready to cut the trembling blonde until he heard a bang downstairs. "I'll be right back." Brennen smirked before he walked out of the room. Sam managed to squeeze one of his wrists out of the rope and untie his other wrist before he untied his legs. Sam quickly ran over to his closet, grabbed his baseball bat and hid behind the door as he heard Brennen coming back upstairs. "Well Samuel. Where were w- WHAT THE FUCK!" Brennen screamed as he saw the empty chair and room. Sam quickly jumped out from behind the door and whacked Brennen around the head with the baseball bat, causing Brennen to fall to the ground. Sam didn't waste anytime. He quickly ran out of the room and started to head downstairs.

(Merry Christmas Eve)