12

Sam opened his eyes as the morning sunlight flooded the room. He stretched before he looked up to see Colby peacefully sleeping. Sam loved that Colby had his arms wrapped protectively around him, even in his sleep, Colby had a tight grip on the blonde. He smiled as he remembered all the kisses from the night before that he and Colby shared. Sam carefully slipped out of the boys grasp and climbed onto of him, straddling the brunettes waist. Colby rubbed his eyes before he groaned and looked at the blonde with a smile. "Morning beautiful." Colby smiled with his raspy, morning voice. Sam just giggled in response as he blushed intensely. Colby flipped them over so he was on top. "I still can't believe this is real." Colby smirked as he pecked Sam on the lips.

"Neither can I." Sam whispered with a smile. Colby lay down next to him and pulled Sam onto his chest. "Colbear?"

"Yeah Sammy?" Colby responded as he hugged Sam tightly and closed his eyes in contentment.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" Sam asked as he looked up at the ceiling. The room was filled with deafening silence as Sam listened to Colby's steady heartbeat. It seemed like eternity had past before the brunette spoke.

"Sam..." Colby trailed off which made the blonde sit up and turn away from him.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I shouldn't have asked." Sam whimpered as he started to stand up but Colby grabbed his wrist and pulled him back onto the bed.

"No Sam. It's just..." Colby looked down.

"What?" Sam asked as he tilted his head unintentionally.

"Kat is still your girlfriend. This is basically cheating." Colby responded as he continued to look down. 

"Oh right. Kat." Sam sighed as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Kat's been cheating on me..." Sam confessed as he played with his fingers.

"What? Sam, are you ok?" Colby asked as he cupped Sam's cheek. Sam nodded his head yes as he looked away from Colby. For some reason Sam felt embarrassed. "Oh Sammy." Colby sighed as he pulled Sam into a hug.

"I was planning to break up with her soon. I think I'll confront her today." Sam whimpered.

"Want me to dive you?" Colby asked which made Sam nod his head yes. "When should we go?" Colby asked as Sam pulled away from the hug and sighed.

"I just want to get this over and done with. Can we go now?" Sam asked and Colby nodded his head yes with a sympathetic smile. They got up and walked downstairs. Colby drove Sam to Kat's place. 

"Want me to come in with you?" Colby offered as he grabbed Sam's hand. Sam took a deep breath before he looked up at Colby.

"N-no. I think I should do this by myself." Sam sighed.

"Ok." Colby sighed before he kissed Sam's forehead. Sam got out of the car and knocked on Kat's door, Colby watching everything from the car. Kat opened the door and Sam walked in. 

Colby waited for almost an hour until Sam finally emerged From Kat's apartment. Sam climbed back into the car. "So?" Colby asked as he looked at Sam. Sam looked up at Colby.

"It went better then I was expecting but I'm sure I won't see some of my hoodies ever again." Sam giggled which made Colby giggle too.