09

Colby stayed awake all night with Sam snuggling up to him. It gave him time to think about everything or more specifically, Sam. Colby was secretly gay. He hadn't got a crush on anyone but he still knew that he was into men. (My writing is so cringey, god dang it! XD) Colby blushed as Sam groaned and snuggled closer to Colby in his sleep. Colby looked at Sam and blushed harder before he shook his head, trying to get all of the inappropriate thoughts about Sam out of his head but it didn't work. The thoughts continued to wander around Colby's mind as he blushed harder and tightened his grip in the blonde. 'Do I have a crush on Sam? I mean he is really cute an- STOP! Sam's your friend and anyway it would never work, he has a girlfriend. G I R L FRIEND. Girl as in woman as in not into men.' Colby thought to himself as he squeezed Sam harder.

"C-Colby?" Sam asked in a gravelly voice as he rubbed his eyes. Colby looked down at Sam in shock as he tried to stop blushing. He didn't expect to hear Sam's voice because a minute ago the blonde was sound asleep.

"Y-yeah Sam?" Colby asked, his cheeks just getting more red.

"Why are you squeezing me so hard?" Sam asked.

"I-I'm s-sorry!" Colby stuttered as he let go of the blonde.

"I didn't say it was a bad thing." Sam responded as he pouted because he missed having the brunette's arm protectively wrapped around him.

"Oh, uh..." Colby was too flustered to form a sentence but Sam was too tired to see how much Colby was blushing. Sam grabbed Colby's arm and wrapped it back around himself. The blonde snuggled back into Colby and closed his eyes, quickly falling back to sleep which left Colby by himself again. For hours he just lay there thinking about Sam. The more he thought, the more he realised that he was actually madly in love with his best friend. He turned to Sam, who was still sleeping, and cupped his cheek. He swiped his thumb across Sam's bottom lip as he imagined them kissing. Colby sighed as he started to lean in. The brunette was only an inch away when Sam coughed which made Colby jump back. Colby pretended like he was doing nothing as Sam opened his eyes.

"Colby?" Sam whimpered.

"Y-yeah Sam?" Colby responded nervously.

"I think I'm going to throw up again." Sam informed. Colby sighed in relief that Sam hadn't seen Colby trying to kiss him. Colby quickly picked Sam up and put him in front of the toilet. Not a moment later Sam was throwing up. Sam spent the rest of the night throwing up and Colby spent the rest of the night trying to comfort Sam.

(I feel like my books are super cringey and all the same. I'm having writers block as well       -_-)