14

Sam woke up and immediately looked at his phone to check the time. '12:45am. Colby should be home but he hasn't come to bed yet.' Sam thought to himself as he sat up and rubbed his eyes. He stretched as he got out of Colby's bed and wrapped a blanket around himself. He slowly shuffled out of the room. He went into Corey and Devyn's room. Corey and Devyn were just laying in bed and talking when Sam poked his head around the corner. "Hey guys." Sam said as they looked up at Sam.

"Hey Sam." Corey responded as he and Devyn sat up. "What's up?" He asked as his voice cracked.

"Do you know if Colby's come home yet?" Sam asked before he yawned.

"I don't think he has." Devyn responded.

"Yeah. Sorry Sam." Corey agreed as Sam looked down.

"Okay. Thanks. Night guys." Sam whispered as he walked out.

"Night Sam!" Corey and Devyn replied in unison. Sam sighed as he pulled up Colby's phone number on his phone. He dialled it but it just went to voicemail. Sam sighed as he went downstairs and put on his shoes. He knew he was being over paranoid and over protective but he wanted to know where Colby was and more importantly, that he was safe. Sam grabbed his car keys and walked out the house. He got into his car and started driving to the nightclub that Colby and Brennen would usually go to. Sam parked his car outside and walked in. He searched for a bit until he finally saw the pair of boys with drinks in their hands as they danced on the the dance floor. Sam sighed in relief as he started to walk towards them but stooped when Brennen pulled Colby into a kiss. Sam was mortified. His eyes started tearing up as he ran out of the nightclub. Colby angrily pushed Brennen of him.

"What the fuck Brennen? You know I'm with Sam!" Colby screamed, anger filled his eyes as he looked at smiling Brennen. Colby turned his head to see Sam pushing past people and running out of the club.

"But you didn't say you didn't like it." Brennen slurred as he leaned back in for a second kiss. Colby pushed his drunk 'friend' away.

"Fuck off Brennen!" Colby shouted as he ran off after the upset blonde. "Sam!" Colby screamed as he ran out of the night club to see teary eyed Sam getting into his car. "Sam!" Colby screamed as he ran to Sam's car but Sam just ignored him and drove off. Colby quickly got a taxi, he was only a few cars behind Sam. Sam pulled into the driveway, parked, got out and quickly ran inside with tears streaming down his face. Colby's taxi pulled up outside the house. Colby quickly payed the driver before he ran in after Sam. Colby got to the top of the stairs when he heard Sam's door slam shut.