18

The boys sat in silence on the bathroom floor for an hour before Colby noticed the sunlight flooding out of his and Sam's room and into the hallway. "Morning." Colby sighed.

"What?" Sam giggled as he looked up at Colby.

"It's the morning." Colby sighed as he pointed to the sunlight that was seeping into the hallway.

"Oh, morning." Sam smiled as he tightened his grip of Colby's hand. Sam snuggled up to Colby.

"Did you get any sleep when you were in your room?" Colby asked which made Sam nod his head yes. "How much?

"Around five hours... I think." Sam yawned as he snuggled up to Colby even more.

"Well it good that you got some at least." Colby sighed.

"Why? How much did you get?" Sam asked as he looked up at the tired brunette.

"None. I was sat outside your room all night." Colby sighed as he looked down at Sam with sleepy but loving eyes.

"You stayed up all night for me?" Sam asked as he sat up. Colby nodded his head yes and yawned. "Colby, why didn't you just go to bed?" Sam asked as he cupped Colby's cheek. Colby leaned into Sam's touch and he sighed as closed his eyes. Sam didn't like the fact that Colby's eyes were a dull grey instead of the usual electric blue.

"Because I needed you. I needed you to be safe. I needed to let you know that you my soulmate, my world, my everything." Colby smiled as he opened his eyes and looked at Sam. Sam couldn't respond as he just stared into Colby's eyes and blushed. Colby brushed the hair out of Sam's eyes. "You're so adorable when you blush like that." Colby whispered before Sam raised his hands to hide his face. "Don't do that! You're too beautiful to hide your face! Hiding you face must be a crime!" Colby giggled as he tried to gently pry Sam's arms away from his face. Since the blonde was so weak, Colby could easily pull away Sam's hand. 

"I'm not that beautiful!" Sam squealed with a smile as Colby pulled the blonde onto his lap. 

"Yes. You. Are." With every word Colby would say, he would give the blonde a kiss on the cheek. Each kiss made the blonde giggle. "And don't even try to fight me Sammy because I will fight you and you know I will win." Colby smiled as he tightly hugged the giggling blonde.

"Okay! You win!" Sam giggled as he wrapped his arms around the brunettes neck and lay his head in the crook of Colby's neck. "I love you." Sam mumbled with a massive smile.

"I love you to Sammy."