5. H E E B I E J E E B I E S

I couldn't help but laugh as I climbed onto the stage.

My somewhat tacky devil costume drew the male costumer's eyes automatically. My strutting earned a few whistles here and there. After we had set up, Sero and I decided on a song, and it was finally our turn. I looked over to the nervous raven haired boy that was currently stepping on stage. I tapped my headset, creating a few muffled short puffs emit from the speaker. "Hey~!" I purred out the single syllable, dragging the word out teasingly. I hid my laughter as every male client swooned, each swaying their eyes towards me.

I looked towards Sero, giving him a small nod as he walked up next to me. "Hi," His introduction was much shorter than mine, plainer, if you will. I just chuckled, looking towards the purple hair controlling the audio. I could see the visible fans of both of us get somewhat excited in the crowd. The U.A. students all had fans and small entourages, but the boys seemed to have more of a following. When I looked at the DJ booth, Hitoshi turned back. The wild and unkept lavenderette looked at me with tired eyes, sticking up a thumbs up as he turned the volume higher. 

The upbeat, poppy music started playing, earning a few whistles and cheers from the crowd. It was a popular song, so it didn't surprise me that much. Sero took a deep breathe before singing the song I had basically forced on him. "I got the baddest bitch. Shorty keep hollerin' at me," he pointed a thumb towards me, earning an eye roll and a sweet hum into my mic.

"Told her I'm a young OG and I'm prepping up the 503," He was walking around stage, moving his hands along with the rhythm as he reached the edge. I skipped over to him, smiling wide as I slung an arm around him. "I ain't no average bitch, baby come swing my way," I purred in the mic, getting dangerously close to Sero. "Ima put you on this game, got it all gas no breaks," The melodic sound of my voice sung out. I felt his arm loop around my waist as a smirk crawled onto both of our lips.

Sero smiled, yelling 'skkrt' into his mic as he separated from me. We turned towards each other, smiling wide. His triangle smile was semi hidden by his mic, but I could still see the adorable expression. "Just for you I might jeopardize, my whole life, I might sacrifice," We sang in unison, pointing to each other and trying not to laugh. "Way you look is like woah. Got me locked and I'm hypnotized," I blew a kiss in his direction. He extended his hand and pretended to catch the invisible kiss I sent his way, and pressed his palm to his cheek. "Shakira like and these hips don't lie, Say I don't but I always try." Sero shook his hips goofily, causing an uproar of laughs from the crowd. "Way you look is like woah, got me locked and I'm hypnotized," We quickly finished off the pre-chorus. 

"You, you got so much potential," We both walked toward each other. "Every moment spent with you, I bet was always eventful," Once again, we became very close. It was almost teasing our fans, since all of them had secret ships of the U.A. students. "I've never seen your type of species, Give me heebiejeebies" Sero rubbed his arms up and down, scrunching the sleeves of his red sweatshirt up and down along with it to imitate chills. "Attitude Kahleesi. Woah, and I'm like woah woah," The long notes earned yells and clapping from the crowd. Sero and I were basically on each other at this point, both smiling wide. 

Before anything could happen, I put my hand to his cheek and pushed him away. He stumbled back in a goofy manner with an exaggerated pout, "Don't you know you're something else? Don't you know that there's no one else?" I sang by myself, still staring at him. I skipped up behind him, putting my hands on his shoulders and looking over his right one, "Must I remind you? A real ones behind you," I stuck my tongue out as he turned his head to look at me. I snuck my hands over his eyes, "Don't look I'm gonna find you, woah," He took my hands, spinning me around in front of him and trapping me in a bear hug. We sang the chorus once again, me being still in his arms as he forcefully swayed me to the beat.