6. W H I T E C H R I S T M A S

"How did you spend your Thanksgiving (Y/N)?"

I tensed up at the question as I applied another layer of mascara. The girls of 1-A were currently talking about how they spend Thanksgiving and where they went to see their families. I bit hard on the inside of my cheek, not realizing I bit so hard that the familiar metallic taste of blood graced my tastebuds.

I cleared my throat, "I...uh...didnt?" I croaked out the answer. Momo turned her head, "Was that a question?" she asked, confused on the situation. I felt a few eyes on my as I adjusted the red choker with a blinding gold bell. "I just stayed at the dorms, nobody really held it this year..." I lied. The truth was that I didn't even want to go anywhere in the first place. The only thing that would happen is being endlessly interrogated by my relatives about the recent death of my mother.

All the girls hummed, believing the lie. I finished my makeup with a smile, a simple, christmassy look stared back at me through the mirror. Mina was wearing an identical outfit, the classic santa dress with thigh high black heeled boots. I laughed, adjusting my fingerless white gloves as I stared at our attire. The dress looked like the traditional santa outfit, it was strapless and showed a fair amount of both Mina and I's chests. It was fine, I was used to fun and sexy outfits.

Mina smiled at our reflection as she happily bounced up and down. "Look at us, (Y/N), we're best dressed!" She shouted in excitement, looking to the other girl's glaring our way. An awkward chuckle escaped my lips as I elbowed Mina in the ribs, earning a prominent whine from her. "C'mon, lets go get good seats!" She said, already dragging me out of the dressing room.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

As the murmurs and whispers died down when Mr. Aizawa walked onto stage, both Mina and I shut up. We watched as the male with slicked-back raven hair and a matching raven suit cleared his throat into the mic. His striking red tie stood out against his mono-chrome attire. 

"Hello everyone, I was told that I would be announcing the acts about..." he looked to the leather watch strapped to his wrist, "five minutes beforehand." An uproar of laughs filled the auditorium as he chuckled softly into the microphone. "Anyways..." He looked to the wings, a small smile being hidden by the mic in his hand. "The first act of the annual U.P.A.A Christmas Show is going to be Hanta Sero, Denki Kaminari, and Ejiro Kirishima performing 'Santa Baby'," As he announced it, loud cheers and whoops arose from the crowd. There was at least 100,000 seats in the huge auditorium and every single one was filled up. This was a huge show, literally everyone from around the world would come. They even broadcast it everywhere so you could watch at home, since tickets would be sold out in hours.

The three goofy boys that were just announced ran onto stage, waving and acting stupid. All 100,000 people were cackling as they sauntered out in white tank tops with santa-themed shorts on and santa hats. Denki had black knee pads, which were most likely part of the performance. They each had a mic in their hands, sending a thumbs up to the crowd as they three of them got into a line and faced away from the crowd. Denki was on the far right, Sero in the middle, and Kirishima was on the left. The familiar jingle started playing and the red head spun round on his heels, 

(( Video Link in Comment Here ))

"Santa baby, slip a Rolex under the tree for me," Kirishima started singing smoothly in the mic as he rested his elbow on Sero's shoulder. "I've been an awful good guy," He sang, sending a sultry wink that made the crowd laugh and scream. "Santa buddy, and hurry down the chimney tonight," Kiri finished the verse with a toothy smile. 

"Santa buddy, a sixty five convertible too...Steel blue," Next was Sero, who spun around and sent finger guns to the crowd. He was a lovable boy, he was so goofy and charming he was hard to miss. "I'll wait up for you, dude," The next lyric made Mina and I chuckle, almost sent into hysterics by the whole performance. Mina was breaking the rules as she obviously recording the whole thing. "Santa buddy, and hurry down the chimney tonight," When Sero's verse was finished, the long awaited blond had his turn.