8. F I G H T F O R Y O U R R I G H T

I sat on the couch of the common room, my legs dangling off the armrest as I mindlessly scrolled through my phone.

My lower lip was wedged between my teeth as I watched the endless snapchat stories of all the people at this huge party the music kids held today. I simply didn't care about going, the party was huge and after the last ordeal with Todoroki that was yet to be resolved, I sure as hell wasn't getting into another problematic situation.

Even the kids who weren't at the party all just left together. Midoriya and Iida, who never drank, Uraraka, who hasn't drank since one party freshman year, and Tsuyu, who was actually really hype at parties. They all had some kind of movie night planned, they did it just about every weekend. It was like a special event with their friend group. After I declined their last minute invite to go, since they saw me sitting alone in the common room, Iida explained to me how literally nobody was here.

It sucked major ass. All I could do was blast music on my phone and fuck around until somebody I enjoyed talking to got back. 

Just on cue, the door clicked open.

It was followed by a rough groan. 'either zombies are coming to fuck my shit up or somebody has had a bad night,' I thought as I sat up and looked over the edge of the couch. I gaped at the sight I saw.

The smoking hot ash-blonde slamming the door shut, his face was bruised and blood was basically everywhere on him. I laughed out loud, "Holy shit! What happened to you!?" I said through a laugh, watching him turn and narrow his eyes at me. 

I could tell somebody just rocked his shit from the way he slowly walked forward. 

"Some bitch I was making out with didn't decide to tell me she was dating somebody," He admitted, shooing my legs away as he sat down next to me. I felt bad for him...he looked really messed up. 

His knuckles were covered in blood, his nose cascading the same red liquid that was all over his face. I sighed heavily, standing up with a smirk and outstretching my hand for him. His crimson eyes stared me down, not understanding what I was doing. "Since I am such a good Samaritan, I'm kindly inviting you to my room to help fix...the mess you are," I chuckled. He smacked my hand away and got up himself, smirking with a lifted brow, basically telling me to go. 

Fuck, he could be so hot.

I cleared my throat and led him to the dorm. It was a short walk, one that was pretty quiet since we weren't supposed to let the opposite sex in our rooms. It's not like Aizawa really cared, he was defiantly out fucking Present Mic somewhere.

"Alright," I said in a hushed tone, opening my door and letting him inside. Once he walked in, I shut it quickly, not bothering to lock it. 

He made himself comfortable on the edge of my bed, not caring that he was dirty as fuck and that is where I slept. I gave him a sly smile as I went through my desk drawers, eventually finding some old first aid kit. Once I got that, I looked around for the vodka I had, then the peroxide. I turned my music back on, but put it on very low as some sort of background music to hopefully hide our voices. I placed my phone next to the door, hoping to drown any sound out.

I sat in my desk chair and rolled it over to him, laying all the things I collected next to him. He peered down at the bottle of vodka I carefully picked up, "Why the fuck are you gonna use that if you have peroxide right there, dumbass," He snarled. I just chuckled slightly, unscrewing it and taking a long sip. 

Fuck. Ew. I fucking despise vodka. It tasted like pure ass.

I coughed slightly, "So I can get through talking to you for more than five minutes," I joked, watching him snag the bottle from my hands. He brought it to his lips, throwing his head back and gulping a few sips down. I watched his Adams apple smoothly bob up and down as the vodka dripped down his chin, slowly sliding down his neck.