7. L O L I T A

((Y'all this is for you nasties who requested a sex scene here you go come get y'all shouto juice))

((THEMES OF: underage drinking, drunken sex, and marijuana use))

N S F W

High school is a weird thing.

I feel like no matter what I do, I want to do what I've been told not to do. An example is where I could be right now:

At a party, slightly high, drunk, and craving sex.

It wasn't like it was my fault! It was my goddamn hormones. I was a teenage girl who hadn't fucked someone in months after having a sexually driven boyfriend for half a year. It was a hard transition and I needed some kind of relief.

I was currently in the dance dorm building. Don't be mistaken, for what I thought was a group of ballerinas and tap dancers, its really a bunch of hip hop and breakdancing kids who knew how to throw a bomb ass party. Sure, the alcohol was hidden, but it was still strong as hell. My head was basically spinning as I jumped up and down, my drunken mind looking for a worthy candidate of my body and maybe a whole night worth of fucking.

I took another hard sip of the vodka that swirled around in my cup. After almost immediately gagging, my eyes were looking around again. My (E/C) orbs landed on a particular muscular and spikey haired blond. Fuck, sometimes he could be so hot. A sigh escaped my lips when I realized he was grinding against a very pretty blonde chick. "She's gonna have fun later," I said with a chuckle. 

After a failed attempt to sip, I realized my cup was empty. Whether it was from me spilling it or the fact I might have drank it all and not remembered, I was on my way for another. I looked at the kegs, one labeled "water" and one labeled "lemonade". They clearly weren't either... but it was the weekend, the teachers were all home and the campus didn't really give a shit about how loud we were.

With rap music blaring in my ears, I filled my cup with "lemonade." It sure as hell was yellow, but it was most definitely was some kind of deadly concoction. Just before I took a sip someone's voice interrupted me, "Excuse me," a smooth, relaxing voice said. If I was a boy, I would have came in my pants right then and there. The voice made a pit in my stomach grow as my mouth grew dry.

Whoever this was, I was most definitely gonna take home.

I looked over my shoulder, shock being the first thing I felt. There stood the half and half boy, gesturing to the keg. "(Y/N)," he said a bit sterner, making my legs rub together in an obvious manner. I smirked gently, tugging my lip between my teeth as I looked him head to toe. I shouldnt....he's in my class and I know him as a close friend of mine. 

He was also hot as shit...and clearly drunk. Maybe we would both just forget about this experience after it was done. After a second or two passed by, I cleared my throat. "Whatcha need hot stuff?" I asked, internally shouting at myself for the cringey ass line. "Excuse me?" he asked. He could've been blushing, or it could be the heat on his face from the alcohol. 

"You heard me," I said, taking a step forward as I reached a hand forward to touch his shoulder. I traced a soft circle going up his collarbone, just to see his reaction. His eyes narrowed hungrily at me just as I innocently looked up...bingo. In one swift motion, I stepped back and removed my hands from him with a devious smirk. "Sorry, I'll get out of the way..." I said as I sent a sultry wink his way. With another soft smirk, I sauntered over towards the back of the party, where the bathrooms were and the music was muffled. The hookup spot, basically.

Once I planted myself against the wall, I watched Todoroki out of the corner of my eye. He filled his cup to the brim, looking into it for a second...contemplating before looking to me briefly. I winked when his heterochromatic eyes met mine. A fire lit inside me as he downed the whole cup with clenched eyes, throwing the cup to the side and wiping his mouth with his sleeve roughly. His hungry eyes met mine once more as his face wore a serious expression. He slowly made his way to me, taking his time to look me up and down. Once he was close enough, I gave him a soft smile as I batted my eyelashes innocently.