10. F O O L

TRIGGER WARNING

also A/N: I guess I didn't post this b4, but all the chapter names are actually songs! I'm gonna link them with the chapters now :)) 

for this chapter I used the lyrics for a lot of Inspo and im p sure I even used a few of them!! I luv cave town sm listen to all their music rn 

-----------------

A groan escaped my lips as my phone buzzed. I looked at it with half-lidded eyes, annoyed at the fact it woke me up. If someone insisted on annoying me, it had to be my one and only boyfriend.

Todo: Hey

Simply, a sigh fled my lips as I ignored it and put my phone down, half-knowing my phone would get another notification from him within seconds. And after about twenty seconds, just as I predicted, a familiar phone buzz sent my hand towards my phone again as I picked up the call.

"Hey," I muttered, turning onto my back as I stared at my ceiling, surrounded by fluffy pillows. It was extremely dark in my room, the blinds were shut and all my lights were off. "Did you just ignore my text?" Shouto asked extremely calmly as I swallowed a lump in my throat. My hand moved to my face, dragging down as I tried to get rid of enough drowsiness to finish this phone call so I could go back to sleeping.

"No, I didn't see it," I lied, feeling around for some kind of small pillow. Instead, I grabbed the bear Shouto had gotten me two days prior at the arcade. I pulled it to my chest, switching onto my side as I slayed my phone next to me so I could stop holding it. "Your read receipts are on..." he informed me, to which I nearly stopped breathing.

Before I could even formulate a lie, Shouto interrupted me. "Open your door, please, I'm outside," He said with a sad tone, causing me to let out a quiet "what?". Without hanging up, I swung my feet over the bed, dragging myself across my dorm all the way to the door. Rather slowly, I opened it, cringing at the bright hallway light. 

Shouto stood there, his phone still next to his ear. Quickly, he put it in his back pocket, a worried look on his face. "(Y/N), I haven't seen you in four days, are you alright?" He asked, stepping forward. I simply stepped to the side, letting him into my dark room. As soon as he entered, I blocked out the harsh light of the hallway by shutting the door. "How early is it, Sho?" I asked as. his silhouette stumbled over my incredibly messy floor.

"It's four pm, (Y/N)," he said sternly, fumbling around to turn on the light in my room. Slowly, I turned back to my bed, sitting on the edge as an "Oh," left my throat. I laid back on my bed, a bit drained. "I brought you some food... Satou actually-"

"I'm not hungry," I stated, rolling over to my side and facing away from the tall boy. I didn't want to talk to him...or anyone for a matter of fact. It was silent for a few moments before I turned back around to check if he was still there, which he was. A stern expression was all he wore as he sat next to me, looking down to my figure. "(Y/N), when was the last time you ate?" he asked, putting a reassuring hand on my knee.

My left hand was quick to gently brush it off as I sat up and turned to face him. "I dunno," I murmured dismissively. I could tell he was getting a bit frustrated with my curt answers, but I simply didn't have the energy to actually speak to him. "You're going through an episode, aren't you?" he asked me, attempting to look me in the eye as I quickly darted my focus the other way.