Chapter 8

Ariel paced up and down her room waiting for Yam and Pisti to recieve her message. Fang rested on her balcony, "What am I going to do?!" Ariel panicked as she pulled her hair. Fang raised his head and snickered, 'Who knew such a powerful warrior could get so nervous?' Ariel snapped her head at the large canine and hissed, "I've only been with one guy and he ran away before I had the chance to learn his last name." Ariel groaned, 'At least if this one runs we know I can hunt him down...' Fang growled. Ariel rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest.

"We're here!" Yam sang as she rushed into Ariel's room with Pisti following closely behind her. Ariel held her head, "Finally, do you have any idea what I'm going through!" Ariel panicked causing Pisti to giggle, "aww, come on Ariel, its just Masrur, he wont bite" Yam smiled, "Much..." Pisti added causing Yam to flinch. Yam shook her head but smiled, "I take it with all your nerves, you may have feelings for the guy?" Pisti grinned as Ariel's face flushed a bright red, "M-maybe..." Ariel stuttered. Suddenly, her bracelet began to glow and Yoso's voice echoed through her room, "Maybe? Please, ladies, this girl is love struck!" Yoso said. There was a sudden bright light and Yoso stood in his full form with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Not now Yoso!" Ariel growled causing the djinn to retreat behind Pisti, "No need to get your panties in a twist!" Yoso whimpered as he stuck out his tongue

"I, just feel so awkward around him... My heart rate increases and my stomach feels like theirs butterflies all the time." Ariel admitted. Yoso and Pisti awwed like a bunch of school girls, "Well, by the way he has been acting strange, it seems the feeling is mutual." Said Yam. Yoso flew towards Ariel and held out his palm forming a mini tornado, "So, how would you like your hair? curled or straight?" Yoso grinned. Ariel sweat dropped as the 3 gathered around her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ariel stood on the balcony resting her chin in her palm. Masrur had asked her to meet her here but he was almost 20 minutes late. Ariel pulled her hair loose from its braid and began twirling it around her finger. The sun was setting behind the ocean and a purple veil fell onto the sky. Looking around once more to see if the Fanalis had decided to show up, but yet... nothing, "I knew its too good to be true, we should leave this place as soon as we can..." Ariel whispered to Yoso on her wrist, "I'm sorry my mistress..." 

Ariel made her way back inside and walked towards her room. As she came around the corner a bunch of flowers were shoved into her face. Stepping back, Ariel's blue eyes met those of Masrur's, "I apologies for being late." Masrur said extending the flowers for Ariel with a tint on his cheeks. Ariel took the flowers and admired them, "Thank you Masrur, they are beautiful." Ariel smiled. Masrur nodded stiffly, "Sinbad occupied me and I couldn't get away." Masrur said but his face darkened in color, "Uh, what did he say to you?" Ariel smiled but the fanalis only grabbed her hand and led her out of the palace. Ariel stumbled behind the blushing fanalis as he led her into the forest.

*Earlier in Sinbad's office*

"And that is how babies are made if you don't use a protection spell!" Sinbad said grinning at the now blushing Fanalis. Ja'far stood with his face in his sleeves, "Poor Mas..." Drakon sweat dropped. Masrur stood and shook his head, "We are just having dinner... Nothing more.." Masrur whispered before bowing to his king, "ah, so that means she is still in the market? I wonder if I should-" Sinbad's voice was caught in his throat when Masrur's eyes glowed with anger. Ja'far stood up between the two. The fanalis only growled a single word before leaving the room...

"MINE"

*Back to present time*

Ariel smiled as Masrur blushed at her gaze, "Take off your shoes." Masrur said quietly. Ariel raised a brow before following his request. Ariel held her sandals between her fingers when suddenly her eye sight was blocked by a soft piece of silk, "Mas-" Ariel felt Masrur's finger against her lip, "Trust me." Masrur's breathe tickled her ear causing Ariel to shiver. Masrur took Ariel's hand and began leading her further away from the palace. Ariel smiled as the faint scent of salt filled her nose and her skin felt the familiar dampness 'the ocean..' Ariel thought. The moment her toes felt the soft sand between them, she knew.

Ariel felt Masrur stand behind her as he undid the knot from the silk wrap around her eyes. She could feel his chest close to her back and she could even hear the beating of his heart. He's nervous. Just as she was.

When the silk fell away, Ariel had to blink a few times for her eyes to adjust to the darkness before her eyes caught glimpse of all the candles leading to the blanket that laid spread out on the floor.

"Wow..." Ariel gasped at the layout before her. Masrur stood behind her nervously as he still clenched the silk tight 'Does she like it' Masrur panicked but when Ariel turned to face him, that panic disappeared, "Did you do all this for tonight?" Ariel whispered. Masrur nodded and smiled, "I wanted to sweep you off your feet." Masrur whispered as he gently moved a stray piece of Ariel's blonde hair behind her ear. Gazing into his red eyes Ariel felt her heart rate pick up and found it really hard to swallow.

Masrur took Ariel's hand and lead her to the blanket that was spread between different sized candles. Ariel sat down and rested with her legs to the side. Masrur sat straight back before her and seemed nervous. Masrur removed a white cloth from the basket along with two glasses and some beer. Ariel smirked, "Hmm, I see your memory is very well intact." Ariel teased. Masrur's face became pink before he nodded. Ariel's mouth watered at the amazing spread before her. There was chicken kebabs, rice balls, sushi, grapes, watermelon and for desert, one hell of a fanalis... Ariel felt her cheeks burn at her thoughts. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the delay.

here is an update, and a warning.

The next chapter will have fluff and a bit of sexiness but it is required for Ariel's next powerful moment

dun dun daaaaaahhhh

please vote and comment and left me know what you think.