for samantha

in which-

samantha and zach had mistakenly been placed as roomates and now, it cant be undone,as all the rooms are full. how they meet? is it good? its all in here ♡

                                                            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                             samantha's pov:

she clicked the name box and typed in 'Sam'instead of Samantha. its not that she was embarrassed of her name, she liked to be anonymous instead of known. invisible. it was the title she had in her high school years. now here she was,7.82 million followers  just for modeling. 

she clicked enter and hoped to be accepted with the emotional story that only she's known. but she never knew what was in store for her. now time to wait 8 months and start packing in 5! 

                                                             8 ½ months later

                                                             zach's pov:

"okay mom!" he said, annoyingly into the phone. "yea i have the gel. and the posters. and the bars. and th-- ok this is ridiculous! let me go! im gonna be late to the headstart! ugh i have to meet my roomate but i cant with you blabbering!" he said clearly wanting to leave. "im not blabbering!" he said hanging up, texting a quick bye to his mom so she wouldnt 'freak'

grabbing his bags he walked inside, and up to the receptionist. 

"hi welcome to clinton hills college, this is the dorm fraction of the building, name for key?" the woman said sweetly. "zach herron." he said. she nodded and looked down searching for the key number.

he looked around the room. the chairs were lined up against the walls evenly, and pictures were inspiring quotes. if he could put it in a simple way, they'd be saying, just do it! he looked at the linen carpet and the coat rack that held silk jackets, coats, and hats. 

he was slightly confused as it was over 80 degrees today. probably just for show, he said rolling his eyes as this probably was just another show-off. another. he hated that word.  he got snapped out of his thoughts as the lady patted his shoulder gently handing him the keys.

he smiled and took them, walking up the stairs to room, 312.

                                        samantha's pov:

room 312. she smiled as she finished placing her stuff down. she looked around the room, and started to put on music and dance. 

"imagine dragons, natural." siri said. "yes." samantha replied, dancing to the beat. she heard the door open, and paused the music to find a boy, standing in the extra room looking around, his bags on the floor.

"dont tell me your..."she started.

                                         zach's pov:

"dont tell me your..." a girl started. he was snapped out of his thoughts, again as he looked over at the girl. beautiful . he thought. just beautiful. he thought again. he looked at her hair and her clothing.

brown, straight hair with light brown eyes. a grey crop top and blue high waisted shorts. white adidas with gold stripes and a gold bracelet and black scrunchie on her wrist. light makeup and a hit of highlight on her face. 

"i am." zach responded bluntly. "i, zach herron, are your new roomate." he said.

this is the start of something new.