for alex

in which-

she's new and makes a mistake talking to the wrong bunch of people -- until jack helps her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

alex's pov:

i checked myself in the mirror again to see if i looked decent. a white top with flowers and a beige long jacket with jeans and white converse. (its in the picture up there)

i grabbed my backpack and walked into the kitchen, setting my backpack up on the counter. i grabbed my keys and phone and set them by my bag. my cat, angel, rubbed against my leg, purring and meowing.

"hold on! i have to make my breakfast first!" i said, our blue eyes flashing towards each other. he won. "ugh it's not fair! your a cat with supernatural powers" i said muttering the last two parts.

i grabbed the bowls and refilled them with water and canned cat food with bagged cat food, and mashed them together with the cat spoon. i set them down, and watched as angel hungrily ate the food. i giggled. "devil!" i called to my girl cat. she came trotting out, looking angry as always, and started drinking the water. "well good morning to you too" i said.

once i finished my sausage and eggs and milk i set them in the sink and texted my friend when she'll pick me up.

anna

hey when will you pick me up?

uhh in about 5 to 10.

ok thanks!! love you babes.

love you too.

i smiled and set my phone in the pocket and sat down on the couch and started to watch sofia the first, until my doorbell rang. i opened it, and saw anna. 

"hi! let me get my bag" i said. i grabbed my bag and got in the car. we both sang along to shawn mendes and karmin. "imma do it acapella!" we sang. "something big is happening!" we sang along to shawn mendes.

she pulled up at the school. "ill pick you up at 4?" i nodded. "lets go to the coffee shop afterwards" i said. she nodded. we both said our goodbyes and she sped off as i walked into the school.

5 hours later...

i saw as a group of boys approached me. "do you need anything?" i asked politely. the shook their heads no. i nodded slowly and turned back to my locker grabbing the things i needed until i felt a sharp pain on my ass. i grabbed it and turned around.

"hey!" i said. "what?" one of them said. he came extremely close and pinned my to the locker. "what are you going to do sugarli--"he got cut off by some dude screaming, "get off her jake!" and apparently jake got off. 

i ran to the dude who had helped me and hugged him. he hesitantly hugged back. "thank you" i said, repeatedly. "dont ever treat a girl like that jake"  he said pulling away the hug. and with that he threw a punch at jake. i gasped and watched as they retreated down the hall. 

"im jack"he said. i smiled. "alex" "well alex? wanna get to class?" he asked. i giggled and nodded. in class i got out my phone and texted anna.

anna

hey im bringing a boy to the cafe btw.

O_O spill

:)