for addison

in which-

she likes her best friend but the feelings come back stronger than ever.

FUCKING DIRTY

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"i-i'll be on my way.." she whispered into the phone before hanging up and changing into sweats and a white crop top.

jonah had gotten broken up with his girlfriend. 

again.

that was his 3rd girlfriend in the past 7 months. addison loved jonah, and the feelings are there for she. she were going to tell him today.

finally.

addison drove to his house in a matter of time. she opened the door with the key she's been given. she walked in and to jonah's room hearing him sulk. she slowly opened the door.

"jonah?" she said, causing his head to jolt up, and him to come running towards her. he ran towards her and engulfed her in a hug. 

she hugged back, and pulled away for a split second, then jonah leaned in and you guys kissed. it was a connection. her hands found their way to his hair and he grunted. "jump." he whispered and she did as told.

they kissed again with great force. their hands having erased each other's clothes from their bodies.

she straddled jonah's waist, he flipped them over. jonah's kissed lingered all over her body, and her moans became more needy when he got down to her heat. his breath fanned against her heat, and she moaned, because she was so sensitive.

he spread her legs further apart, and she bit her lip. a warm stripe was licked up between her flick folds. she moaned, grabbing jonah's hair to brace herself. 

"fuck god.." she moaned, feeling him do this repeatedly. his tongue applied more pressure against her opening. she wanted him. she then gasped, feeling jonah's lips plant themself around her sensitive spot. 

she moaned a little loud, and her fingers tight in his hair, trying to not squirt on him. sucking softly, jonah swirled his tongue so slightly around her clit. she let out the loudest moan she ever did, making jonah smirk.

"jonah!" she shrieked, feeling him suck and swirl harder. his fingers slightly dug into her thighs, moans fueling him. he pulled away making her sigh and look at jonah.

he pushed into her, and went from slow to faster as he knew it hurt. "fuck! jonah.." she whispered, tangling her fingers in his hair instantly.

"daddy.." she moaned, making jonah go faster and harder, excited at her words.  addison's lips opened, but nothing came out. removing her fingers from jonah's hair, addison's fingernails softly scratched up and down jonah's back.

"harder, jonah." she pleaded, wrapping her legs around his waist. he tried to fulfill her wish, and he did.

the sounds of her moans were music to his ears. he gently grabbed her calf and pushed her leg over his shoulder, doing this for both.

tilting his hips, like a grinding wave, he thrust deeper into her. her nails were now clawing harsh into his back. she screamed out his name in pleasure, letting the whole neighborhood, know his name.

"daddy! yes right there, fuck!" she almost seemed out of breath as jonah hit her sweet spot. he groaned at the feeling of her tightening her walls around him.

 he groaned. "shit, addison." jonah said, ending with the final thrust. she released as he pulled out, coming on the blanket.

she turned towards him and started pumping him. "this is for pleasuring me. i love you jonah, for real." she said, looking him in the eye. he leaned forward and kissed her. she pulled away and deep throated him until he came again.

"addison, please be mine?" jonah whispered, she lay next to him under the covers and smiled.

"sure."

~~~~~

WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST MAKE OMGNRFUIFEURHUHFEHUIF I MADE A FUCKING DIRTY-- WHATWDVWRGWUEIEHFEWIOIFEW AGHHDWEGUE was it good?