for cassy

In which-

A party discovers true love

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my roomate, liz walked into my room again. "again?" i asked. she nodded, with her tired eyes. our neighbors our a boy band and are extremely loud.

 they recently came out with their album and are now celebrating almost every night. i had to start taking sleeping pills, just to go to sleep.

 "i'll handle it tonight, get the pills or something." i told her, she nodded and walked out.

i put on some ice cream socks and my hair in a  quick bun. i put on my glasses, because i was studying, but took them off when liz came in.

 i slid on my slides, and walked out the apartment. i walked next door, through the halls, my slides making the scraping sound across the ground.

i looked at my phone. 

3:12 am.

i pound on the door, loud enough for someone to hear me. a few minutes later, a tall boy with brown ruffled hair and some joggers with a white tank top. 

"can you please keep the music down? i need to study. we have homework due in a few days." i shouted, trying to be louder than the music that was blasting. 

mi gente trap remix. 

i rolled my eyes and looked up at him. quite hot, i took in his features and then was brought back to reality when he coughed. "i don't want to." he smirked, and i rubbed my tired eyes.

i cross my arms, and tilt some of my weight to my left, and wait for him to say something else.

"what are you waiting for?" he says. "to turn down your music!" i say stubbornly. 

"alright, alright." he said, i smiled and turned on my heel. i hear him shut the door, and the music turns down some until i can't hear it.

just as i'm about to walk inside i hear running footsteps after me. i turn around just as the boy slipped something in my pocket, and runs off. i sigh and walk inside to my room. 

"great job!" i hear my liz shout as i walk in my room. "thanks!" i shout back as i reach for the paper and read it with a smile across my face.

can get me a pair of those socks?

-jonah <3

yes you can.