for ashley

in which-

she forgets their 5th year anniversary, and he does something she'd never imagine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"what?!" you spoke into the phone, eyes widening. "y-yea jack, i'll be there. okay, uhh how about an hour?" you said, and he agreed.

 "just-- don't act suspicious."he said. "okay, bye!" you said, hanging up. crap.

today was you and zach's anniversary and you forgot! obviously, your best friend jack understood and is giving you some time to get things. 

you slipped on some jeans and a white crop top with your checkered vans and walked out of the apartment, $2500 in your hand.

you arrived at the shoe store and was going to get the boys some stuff, and then zach. you got corbyn the yeezy powerphase calabases, and jack yeezy boost 350 v2 sesame and jonah the yeezy boost 700 wave runner and then daniel the yeezy boost 350 v2.

you spent a little over your money you had but you could just use your credit card. you got zach tickets and meet and greet to ariana grande a few days earlier and it mailed but you left it in the car.

 you got him a huge teddy bear and some nice headphones and a gift basket. it was huge! you obviously got a card and stuff and signed it.

you drove to their house and was greeted by jack gasping as he opened the door seeing all the presents. "woah.." he said. "yeah.. woah." you said sarcastically and walked inside. "boys!" you yelled.

they came running downstairs and gave you a hug, and zach kissing you and you guys telling each other happy anniversary.

"guys i got you these shoes." you gave them their shoes and then walked upstairs with zach and his presents. 

"hi baby, i missed you." he said kissing all over your face. "zach, i missed you too!" you said giggling. "open your presents." you told him.

he smiled and ripped them open. when he got to the ariana grande tickets he screamed like a little girl, causing you to burst out laughing. "omg i love you so much! and her." he said referring to ariana. 

you smiled. "okay here put this on, and i'll lead you to the backyard." he said giving you a blindfold. "okay?" you said putting it on.

he walked you downstairs and outside. he stood you in a place. "wait here." he told you.

five minutes later, you heard him say, "you can take it off now!" from far ahead of you. you took it off and the boys started singing. 

when they were done, zach jumped off the stage and came close to you. "happy anniversary." he said giving you a kiss before he got down on one knew. 

you covered your mouth, as he pulled out the prettiest ring ever.

"ashley, you are the one for me and i love you so so much. will you marry me?" he asked, you nodded and then said, "yes yes yes yes!!!" as he put on the ring, and then you jumped on him, hugging him as the boys clapped and then more people came from behind.

you turned around to see your other best friend and you and zach's family and daniel recording. you looked at zach before giving him one last kiss. "i love you." you told zach.

"i love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I KNOW THIS WAS RUSHED BUT I HAVE LIKE ONLY TEN MINUTES TO GO TO SCHOOL AND I NEED MY HAIR DONE AND I NEED TO MOISTURIZE THESE LEGS. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE