for mel

in which-

she is rescued by him by a creepy guy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i look behind me once more to see that weird creepy guy following me. "if you come with me, it'll all be fine!" he shouts and starts running.

i start to run faster and turn the corner to see a mini coffee shop. i hurry and enter it, and find a table in the back and pray to god that he doesn't find me.

the door opens, bell rings and i look over. it's the dude.

i curse under my breath as he meets my gaze and starts walking towards me. "i told you to come. now go  outside so there isn't a scene." he says sharply. 

"n-no." i manage to say. quickly he grabs my forearm harshly.

i whimper and the door opens again. i look over to see a guy looking over at me and quickly grasping the situation.

he walks over here and sits down in front of me and smiles. 

"hey babe. sorry i was late, i was at the studio with the boys." he said looking over at the guy. "can i help you?" he says, glaring at the man. 

he lets go of my arm, and mumbles a quick 'sorry' before running off to who knows where.

i look at the boy who practically saved me from getting raped. "thank you so much." i say, letting out a breath. 

"no problem, i'm daniel." he says.

"mel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know this one is short, i'm sick so..