for maya

in which-

she gets a cold and her knight in shining armor helps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i wake up with a cough and i groan. my throat is so dry and sore. i slowly get up and walk over to the restroom and shut the door, it clicking slightly. i go to the medicine cabinet and pull out some medicine, but then get the sudden urge to throw up.

i hurry and run to the toilet, pulling the seat up and letting my contents out. i hear daniel stir and walk over to the restroom. i flush the toilet and wipe my mouth, and go to the sink.

"babe?" i hear daniel's voice call. "i'm in here, i'm f--" i get cut off by running back to the toilet and throwing up again. i hear daniel rush in and pull my hair behind me and rub my back slightly.

"are you okay, maya?" he says softly. i groan as i flush the toilet and walk over to the sink. 

"i don't know, maybe just the flu or something. jonah had it last week, maybe it passed on." i tell him, wiping my mouth off and then start to brush my teeth.

he sighs. "well, i'll go get some stuff for you, okay?" he asks. i nod and smile as he kisses my forehead and walks out of the bathroom.

i get dressed into some joggers and a hoodie and put my hair in a bun and just wear my glasses, because i have to get more contacts.

i start to watch netflix series, the 100, and it's such a good series! i cried when Finn died because of Clarke.

"why clarke? why?" i sob. i hear the door open, and i see jack and corbyn walking in.

"why are you crying?"jack asks. i let out another sob and wipe my tears and then sneeze.

"where's daniel? is this about daniel?" corbyn asks sitting down as jack pauses the show.

"clarke killed finn and it's so sad because he risked his life for her! he killed them for her. AHGDGUFIEDI!" i scream and bury myself under the blankets.

i hear jack stifle a laugh and corbyn just burst out laughing, making jack laugh aswell. "okay, well daniel is back so.." he says before leaving. 

i lay back down and turn on the show, letting a few tears drop and then daniel walks in. 

"baby, what happened?" he questions, dropping the juice and cups. "clarke killed finn!" i say. daniel's face is shocked and he hovers a hand on his heart but then puts it on my head. 

"at least he'll go to heaven."

"i love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

spoiler much? anyways should i do a christmas themed one? idk, let me know! also watch the 100 on netflix its so goooooood. ok bye