for belle

DISCLAIMER: im so sorry for not posting! my computer was in the pawn but im going to post this one because it was saved on the 21 of november! happy late thanksgiving! dm me what happened. also my 2nd most loved user profile thingy followed me so im freeaking out im pretty sure its herronshoodie but yeaaahhh enjoy! byw not edited bc i have a party to get to at least i tried to edit

in which-

she and daniel are best friends and she and him secretly like each other so daniel gets a girlfriend so he doesnt ruin their relationship but then something happens :))))))))))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fuck life

fuck life

fuck life

FUCK LIFE!

i read the message over and over again. 

Daniel

hey i uhh wanted you to come over so you can meet my girlfriend

Belle

uh sure be there in 20

i slide on some tan sneakers and a striped off the shoulder shirt with some jeans, making an effort. my crush of 18 years is gone. i knew he didn't like me. why did i even think that? why! i fucking hate life.

i hate how you dont get control over it and it just happens. i hate how you cant just control other people. i quickly grabbed my phone and walked out the door to my car.

 i drove to the nearest starbucks and ordered a pumpkin spice latte, for thanksgiving. i smiled and walked over to my car driving to the boys house.

i knocked on the door, sipping my latte. zach opened the door and hugged me. "hey zachy!" i smiled.

 "hey belle, uhh we're in the living room, and daniel is in his room with emma" he said and let me inside. "okay, ill be up there!" i walked upstairs and opened daniel's door.

i saw him and a girl laughing, watching A Christmas Chronicle. my smile had faded, as i saw her look over at me and daniel look into my eyes and get up. "uh belle! this is emma, my girlfriend." he said looking over her.

i was crushed. i wanted to be his girlfriend. i wanted to cuddle with him. i looked over at emma and smiled but it faded, when she was wearing the shirt of daniel's that i always wore. it's mine. mine. he's my property.

"hi! im belle" i said, she smiled and paused the movie. "im emma and i hope that we can be best friends." she said sitting criss cross apple sauced on the bed. she was pretty. "i already have best friends." i mumbled, earning a hit on the arm from daniel. 

i faced daniel. "can i talk to you? it's really important." i asked. "sure! emma i'll be right back." he told her. 

we walked out and he faced me after shutting the door. "why is she wearing my hoodie?" i snapped. he was taken back, and then realized. "s-she put it on." he stuttered, realizing i wasn't playing around.

i sighed. "im uh, gonna go to the pool." i said. he nodded, and i walked into his room, going into my drawer and pulling out a bikini. it was coral and had white bottoms. you ignored emma and walked into the bathroom and changed.

you walked downstairs and called to the boys, "let's go swimming!" they cheered, making you giggle and go outside. you were pushed into the pool by corbyn. and the rest jumped in. you guys played, obviously, excluding daniel and emma.

"let's talk." i said and they nodded coming close. i was balancing on a emoji float. it wasn't easy, but i managed. "okay, how do you like emma?" i said looking at the boys. "well she's okay," jack said. "i wish she was a little nicer and dedicated to the relationship with daniel." i nodded. 

"i ship you more with daniel, i mean look at you!" corbyn said. "watch what you say while your with christina. im not even that pretty." i said looking down. jonah cleared his throat. i looked over at him and met his green eyes.

"wellllll we can make her jealous?" he suggested. "yeah!" zach said. i shrugged. "i dont know guys. what if she's the mean type and will blame me for her bad actions?" i said. "yeah but... we can be documenting it!" corbyn said. i finally gave in. they cheered, which resulted in my giggling.

"i'll be here tomorrow! 5:00 sharp. lol maybe not." i said getting out. i dried off and changed into  my outfit that I wore. "nye boys!" i said waving, going to  my car. checking the time. 12:55.

it's going to be a long day.

~~~~~

today was the day that i'm coming back to the boys house. i put on some blue jean shorts and a white crop top with some red converse. i put my hair up in a ponytail and walked to my kitchen making me a nice bagel. i walked to my car and started it, singing along to my song to the boys house.

as i was about to knock the door flew open and daniel's girlfriend, ran out of the house. daniel ran after her, acknowledging my presence, but not saying anything.

"wait emma! i swear--" daniel said with tears in his eyes. my heart almost broke then and there. by now the boys were watching.

 "no! i don't want you to be lying to me anymore, just admit it."she said. daniel stayed quiet. "i knew it." she muttered, and then walked to her car and sped off. 

daniel broke down. he fell onto the ground, causing me to drop my bagel and coffee, letting the ants have it and rush to his side. i set my purse down by me and pulled him into a hug. "shhh.. it's okay.." i whispered into his ear. he calmed down a tad bit, then said. "no, i-i lost her.. she doesn't love me anymore."

my heart ached. i turned my head towards the boys and watched as zach and jonah mouthed 'go get your man' and jack and corbyn smile and they walked inside. "hey.. come on, let's get inside." i said. he looked up at me and leaned in and kissed me. i didn't hesitate to kiss back obviously.

we pulled away and heard the boys whooping from inside. "she broke up with me because she thought i liked you." he said. 

i looked at him. 

"and..?"

"she wasn't lying." 

my heart skipped a beat.