Chapter:2

(Abby)

                                                                                       | THE ODD MORNING |

I got on my bus,first bus stop and went to seat eight on the girl's side.There was only seven bus stops and yet it felt like forever!The bus was sorta packed but not at the same time.Max would be on the bus so that's good.

I got off to see it was only 8:35 and went to gym.I don't have a lot of friends...okay I don't have any friends,but their I seen her.Kia,who goes by Kory.I had a crush on him,even though he's really a girl.

I sit down in the front and pulled out my phone.School now starts at 9:30 and ends at 4.I sighed as Noah as not posted for about a month.Till I refreshed his page and their was a post.I liked it being the 10th.I read a small part,he had tagged my school!

can't wait to be able to join this new school starting next week!

I yelped,Noah Jupe was going to be at my school!We would both be in 6th grade,so we could have the same classes!I went to message Noah.What could I have to say to him?

Me
Hi Noah,I seen your post welcome to my school!

I looked up to see someone walk over to me and sit down.Their he was,Bryce Gheisar a few feet away from me.Kids staring as I went back to my phone.

Bryce:Are...you Abby?
Me:Their is a lot of kids with the name Abby.
Bryce laughed a little as I would look up.
Bryce:Okay...Abby Lupin?                                     (feel free to change the last name)
me:That's me...

I look to see Noah texted me back!

Bryce:Oh well....I'm Bryce...Bryce Gheisar,the dean said you would give me and my friends a tour?

I looked at Bryce as another girl came and sat by us.Bryce gave her a sweet smile as she blushed a little.

Bryce:Abby meet Elle!
Elle:Hi!
Me:Hey...

Than it hit us.That werid feeling I always get.

Noah
Thanks...Your Abby Lupin right?

                                                                                                                                   Me
                                                                                                                       hehe,you guessed it!

I didn't dare ask how he knew my name.I put my phone away to find my class.

Elle:So I guess it's just me and Bryce today?
Me:Oh...I don't know really...They never told me about this hole tour thing!

I look to see I had Mr.Moon as homeroom and first period.I waited till they we're done as we headed out of the gym.

Bryce:So...what does Mr.Moon teach?

I didn't know how to awnser this question.I turned to him to see Kory walking out with his 'boyfriend'.Really everyone calls Him 'her' and doesn't know she would like to go by he and Kory.

Me:Hi Kia...or is it Kory?
Kia:Ew,Abby that was so third grade!
Me:So Kia?
Kia:Didn't you hear me?I was saying ew as in seeing you!
Bryce:Wow!Calm down here,why don't you leave my girl alone?

I looked at Bryce.His girl?Kia just laughs at this as her boyfriend Ollie taps her shoulder.

Kia:You and her?You-
Elle:He can like who he wants!Just like you can like-
Kia:No one was talking to you!
Bryce:Leave my friend and girl alone!
Kia:Shove off Bruno!

I looked around to make sure no one was around.Bryce looked hurt at what Kia just said.I slowly stand next to Bryce,about to stand up for myself and them for the first time.

Me:Kia leave us alone or else!
Kia:I'd like to see you try Lupin!

Without thinking I punched her in the nose.She than ran towards me as I moved knocking down Ollie.Kia than knocked me to the ground on top of me.I think by now my crush on her was gone.She punched me on the chin as I tried to block it.

Ollie:Kia!Kia!Get off her!

Ollie was yelling as I heard crying and pushed Kia off me running and hiding near a sorta crying Bryce and Elle.Kia trying to fight me as I blocked each punch.Than Dean Luke who hates going by his last name sent her to the office.

Ollie:You did that on purpose...
Bryce:No we didn't!Abby just asked a question!
Ollie:Thank you...
Me:What?

Ollie:She gets on my nerves.
Bryce:I can see why dude.
Ollie:I'm Ollie...Ollie Katz
Bryce:I'm Bryce Gheisar this is Elle-
Adult:YOU FOUR BETTER GET TO CLASS BEFORE I GIVE YOU A LUNCH AND AFTER SCHOOL DETENTION!

I look up to see my mean uncle Mandual and wave at him.He is the worest Pe teacher anyone at our school knows.Or that's what Blake told me.

Me:Hi Uncle Mandual!
Mandual:Abby take those three and get to class!Your going to be late!
Me:Yes uncle!
Mandual:Also at school it's Mr.Mandual to you Abby!
Me:Yes Sir!

with that me,Bryce and Elle headed to Mr.Moon the rest of the day being okay.Or so I would have thought.