Chapter:8

Teddy got suspended!The best part is Kia did to!Here we are on the bus,today was Noah's first day.I knew I should be used to hanging out with actors but he is my favorite actor.It's like when you've had a dog that passed away than get a dog alike you still miss the dog before.

Max:You know...I may have a crush on someone.
I jumped as my best friend told me the great news.
Me:Your joking right mate?!

Max started to laugh,when it was just me him and Darren we would call each other mate.But only cause Darren said it meant 'best friend' we both walked into gym as we sat down.

Max:You will have to wait and find out!

Max laughed and I pushed him lightly.

Me:But mate you love me!

Me and Max start laughing as Max was on his back when Ty walked in and looked at me.I waved and noticed it was only us.

Me:You okay Ty?Seem a bit...odd?
Ty:I don't think it's me who is odd

Than Ty walks up and left,dragging Jacob along with him.

(Bryce view)

She won't let me call her anything!I was told my charms would work on anyone,anyone but Abby!It makes me mad at myself.But I get it she has a boyfriend,a boyfriend that isn't me!I only know this cause I was walking into gym behide slow 7th graders when I heard the words.

Abby:But mate you love me!

I stopped,she what?I ran out bumping into Ty as we both fell.

Ty:Bryce?What's up?

Ty asked as he got up and helped me up.I felt so sick that I couldn't tell one of my best friends.

Me:Abby...has a...bae...that isn't...me

I had tears forming as I ran away,into homeroom sitting down in the middle of the classroom.I couldn't help but let the my anger out.I started yelling out curses as I would punch my leg in anger.Mr.Moon walked in and ran over to me but I didn't notice.

Mr.Moon:Bryce!What are you doing?

I stopped and looked up and it was him.Most people have never heard Mr.Moon talk but me.It felt odd as he helped me up off the floor.

Me:My crush...likes...someone else...
Mr.Moon:So this is what its all bout?Ya wouldn't know half the things ya kiddo's are gonna have to go threw!Crush is one thing but at ya age ya just move right on!Don't even do it right!

I nodded as Oscar walked in and Mr.Moon patted my back.I sat down in my seat and started to think. What goes on with Mr.Moon out of school?