chapter 11:

I panicked on the way to third. Rumors are going around that Mia and Noah are dating? Why would Noah want to be with her?

Ollie: Abby let's have a chat.
I panicked as Ollie came up to me.
Ollie: As you know rumors going around that Noah and Mia are now dating. You know something.

I looked at Ollie. Him and Mia had recently started going out a few days before Noah came. He's had a crush on Mia for years.

Abby: Ollie I'm so-
Ollie: I don't want to hear your excuses!

Ollie yelled as he stormed out of the library. Mia was at the desk watching everything go down. Noah was at the tables working on class work,Alex just happened not to be here and Max had peaked his head out from the back.

Bryce who was checking out a book came up to me. I sighed as he looked at the door then at Mia to Noah.

Bryce: What in the world just happened?
Abby: You are witnessing an episode of library drama.
Max: I call to five bucks Ollie is going to fight Noah for sure!
Abby: Max-
Bryce: your on big man!

I sighed as the boys shook hands and Mia came over.

Mia: Max are you done organising the books in the back? Abby you should really help as we are short on staff.
Max: This is literally a library. Not a hospital, a library!

Max said as he turned around to go back into the back room.
Bryce: Abby was actually helping me find a book.
Mia: oh well I'm sure Noah could help you!

Abby: Mia listen. Your not our boss. Sorry someone had to say it but Max you don't have to re-organize the books thirteen times. Noah you don't have to do Mia's home work. Mia grow up and realized we are in a library.

I said as I grabbed Bryce and walked in the back of the library in the bookshelf.

Bryce: You know the bookshelf isn't where I'd imagine us kissing.
Abby: Bryce this morning was just this morning. We are not dating.

Bryce winked as he leaned against the shelf. I looked him dead in the eye as he raised his eyebrow. I grabbed a random book and shoved it in Bryce's hands.

Abby: read this book I'm sure it's good.
Bryce: This is a girls book.
Abby: are you serious right now?
Bryce:I'm just saying that it looks like one?"
Noah: looks like one what?

I turnt around to see Noah as he leaned against a book case. I rolled my eyes as I put my head in my hands.

Bryce: we were talking about...no need to lie I guess. Noah tell Abby this diary is a girls book.
Noah: actually that diary is a history book about a girl named...Anne Frank. So it's historical not girly...

Noah stood there awkwardly. From the looks of it none of us had actually read the book. Guilt had taken over Bryce's face.

Bryce: how about we all read it together? There is three copies. I'm sure it's educational and it will be something to get our minds off things!
Noah: sure! Why not? After this hole Mia thing reading could take my mind off it.

Me and Bryce shared a look as Noah took a book and so did I as we checked each others books out since Mia had disappeared.