Chapter 7

*WARNING THEIR MIGHT BE SOME CUSSING HERE AND THEIR*

Me and Mia were walking to third period,okay more like she talks to the cool kids and I just walk in the rain that starts to come down.Once we got their we seen Mrs.Medvail was in the library today.I waved at Bryce and Felix as we all went to the back room.

Max:First day and library is closed!
Me:What you get for going on vaction...
Max:you should have seen Darren's house!

Max laughed as he showed Ollie and I all the videoes and pictures.Alex went to lunch as Mia went out to help with the class.It wasn't unil I seen the other class was leaving that me,Max and Ollie were going to lunch as Mia tagged along.

We got to the café and looked around to see Bryce,Ty,Kyle and Jacob all at the same table.

Max:I wonder where Elle is...
Ollie and Me:Mood

I went to go sit down with the gang as Max and Mia joined me.Ollie went to you guessed it,go sit with the cool kids.Or at least as I call them.

Bryce:Bae what's popping?

Bryce asked as he wrapped his arm around me making Max laugh and Mia mad.I just rolled my eyes and turned to Bryce who was smiling.

Me:I told you not to call me sweets
Bryce:But I called ya Bae.
Me:It doesn't matter!I'm not your girl friend!
Bryce:...fine....sorry.
Jacob:OOOO BRYCE GOT TOLD!

Jacob yelled for the first time I heard him as we all laughed and I patted Bryce on the back.Okay so maybe I am glad I was their tour guide.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I should be paying attention to the math right about now but it's boring!We all know what 5+5 is or what 20-10 is.Not to mention but I could do 7th grade math.

Teddy:Bruh why do we even need this shit?
Mrs.Clem:Ted no cussing in this classroom!

Teddy just rolled his eyes as I started to draw anything random.By the time it was 46 minutes in she let us pack up.Bryce was talking to Elle as Ty walked up to me.

Ty:You know Bryce likes you right?
Me:Are you sure about that?It sounds like Bryce to any girl really.
Ty:It's not trust me...I've known him longer than you may think.

With that the bell ringed and I went to 5th period just thinking about what Ty said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was near the end of class when Teddy was making fun of Ollie and Max.Calling them the f word and how Ollie was a cheater,but really Teddy pushed Ollie into Max as they fell.What shocked us all was when Ollie punched Teddy right in the nose.

Teddy:You'll pay for this you whore!
Max:Try us bitch!

Teddy pushed Max down as Ollie tried to push Teddy down but Teddy got to it first.Teddy Slammed Ollie's head to the ground as he tried to push Teddy off.The fact we were in the library and all behide a book case watching or fighting was bad.Kia was on top of Max just punching him as I had tears in my eyes.

I did what I could do and pulled Teddy off of Ollie and he tackled Teddy to the ground punching him in the open.Max manged to get Kia off of him as he pulled Ollie off of Teddy before any audlt could.The three looked pretty beat up as I held Max and Ollie back to make sure they wouldn't try to punch Teddy again.

The dean ran in and took Teddy to his office a few minutes later.By than Max was clam but Ollie was proud of himself,or at least his face said that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here we are in 6th Jacob,Felix,Ty,Kyle,Toby and Max was on one team of the kickball game and me Mia,Ollie,Oscar,Bryce and Elle was on another.Ollie was kicking as it went flying straight as Jacob,Ty and Kyle went running after the ball.I wason second base as Mia was on first.Me and Mia manged to get two points,Ollie was on third base.

Bryce:So what about this fight that I was told happened?

Bryce asked me as Oscar went out to kick.I shrugged not wanting to say anything after that.Oscar went to second base as Bryce went to kick.Bryce got us our first strike as Elle got us our second.I went to go because only Ollie wanted to go.

I didn't mean to but ended up getting hit by the ball two feet away from the first base.