chapter 6:

(Abby)

I walked into gym with Kyle and Ty.The other's have gotton better at getting around and today was Kyle's and Ty's first day.

Abby:This is the gym,if your an library aid you get to go to the library whenever you want,even in the morning.Sometimes they let other students in.You can go to the café though their food sucks,you could also go to homeroom which you guys have Mr.Moon!

I finished as the looked at their time table.I over where my group is known to be and seen Bryce was talking to Max!I ran over to them and gave Max a hug.

Abby:Your back!
Max:I told you I would be back!

Kyle and Ty chatted with Bryce as I gave Max his time table.

Max:Sweet!Third period library!
Abby:I know right!It's a party everyday in their!
Max:Want to head to homeroom?
Bryce:Yes please!

with that me,Max,Bryce,Jacob(who came as we we're walking out),Kyle and Ty headed to homeroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Homeroom:
Today for homeroom we got to go on our phones or our person school tablet.So I was working on something for history as someone took it!

Max:Thanks dude!
Abby:Max!Give that back!

after I chased him around he gave it back as I finished it the bell ringed.

Max:See you Abby!
Bryce:uhh...you know we are in the same 1st right?
Max:Oh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1st:

Mr.Moon:please open up to chapter one please!

46 minutes after whatever he was going on about we got to pack up!Now I had to head of to science!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2nd:

Ms.Oakes was going on and on about earth's atmosphere,boring!I looked over to see Mia was actually writing notes,so I turned to Bryce to see he was on his phone.So I grabbed a paper and started to write:

A:Yo Bryce wanna go back to history?

I tapped Bryce on the shoulder and handed him the note.

B:For the first time in forever yes bae.
A:Can we count Bae as Sweets?
B:I dunno can I count you as mine?

I sigh as it was about time to go as I started to pack up.

Ms.Oakes:Did I tell you guys you can pack up?!

We all sighed as she gave us one minute till the bell ringed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

next chapter will be 3-6