Chapter:4/up

Library is the best class ever!We all went to lunch at the same time as I was gonna hang out with my new friends Dean Luke called me over.I walked over and smiled at him cause like i'm not a bad kid.

Dean Luke:Oh Abby so nice to see you!So i'm guessing you met Bryce and Elle?
Me:Yup.They said something about a to-
Dean Luke:Ah yes the tour!Would you mind sitting with them?Because your their welcome buddy so be nice,and even if you don't like them you still have to sit with them-
Me:Wow.I have friends!I'm sorry Dean but like,I didn't even sign up for this!

I sighed as I put my hands in my pocket.How could he do this?!Sure Bryce is one of my crushes but I really wanted to sit with Mia and them!

Dean Luke:Ms.Lupin don't get all snappy with me!Now go,make them feel at home or else!

With that he walked away as I sat down next to Bryce and put my head on the table.My friends were only a few feet away.After a while Bryce tapped me on the shoulder.

Bryce:Sweets what's wrong?
Me:I'm not your 'sweets'

Bryce looked a bit hurt but I didn't care.I ate my sandwich as fast as I could walking out towards the library.About a minute later Alex,Mia and Ollie came in as they all looked at me as I was playing Minecraft.

Mia:Your friends with Bryce?!
Me:No,Dean Luke is forcing me to!All he calls me is his "girl" and sweets!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the end of the day I only knew a few people in my classes

Homeroom:Bryce,Elle,Oscar,Toby,Max(when he gets back)
1st period History,Mr.Moon:Bryce,Oscar,Toby,Alex,Max(when he get's back)
2nd,Science,Ms.Oakes:Bryce,Felix,Mia,Teddy
3rd Library:Mia,Ollie,Max(when he get's back),Alex
4th,Math,Mrs.Clem:Elle,Bryce,Felix,Toby,Teddy
5th,language arts,Mrs.Medvail:,Ollie,Mia,Kia,Max,Teddy,
6th,PE,Mr.Mandual:Mia,Ollie,Alex,Max,Felix,Toby,Oscar,Kia,Bryce,Elle

yoooo I added someone to the story named Teddy.
Also the day I am editing this is my birthday!

11-21-18

was when I was born
Lmao

okay i'm gonna go now cause I need help.Bye!