Chapter:10

I ran into homeroom the next day to see Bryce was sitting at a two seated table by himself. I sat down next to him and tapped him on his shoulder. He slowly turned to see me and looked away.

Bryce:Yes Abby can I help you?I'm in the middle of-
Abby:What did you do?!
Bryce:What do you mean?
Abby:Mia!She's all over-
Bryce:Noah,I know sorta cute-
Abby:Your not helping Bryce!

I yelled as I slammed my hand on the desk. He turned away and I sighed.

Abby:I'm...sorry
Bryce:Everyone in the world says 'i'm sorry' but when do they mean it?
Abby: Do you not believe me?

We just sat there for a while. Bryce didn't make a sound. It was slowly starting to scare me when he laughed. But he didn't turn around,he just went back to sitting there.

Abby:You don't?

Bryce put his head down facing his lap as I bit my lip. I don't know what to think.

Bryce:How could I not believe you?
Abby:So you do?
Bryce: Abby I don't just believe you.

he turned back around but his head still faced his lap. We both just sat there for a while. I slowly came up with an idea as I poked his head. He started laughing than picked his head up to look at me.

Bryce:My head huh?
Abby:I didn't know what to do!
Bryce: I could show you...

Than before I knew it he was slowly leaning in. I can't just run away can I? His lips are at least a feet or less apart. I could barely feel his breathe as he smiled.

Bryce:Sorry...but Max?
Abby:What about Max?

I turned around and no one was at the door.

Bryce:Well he is...your boyfriend.

I snapped back around and Bryce was back to where he was doing his classwork as if nothing happened.

Abby:Wow! Max is not my boyfriend!
Bryce:But you call him mate and say 'I love you?"

he turned back to face me as I laugh and grab Bryce's hand.

Abby:Bryce...Max is gay.
Bryce:Wow,I didn't see that coming!

We both laugh as Bryce takes my other hand. We both just sat there for a while. Blushing and smiling.

Bryce:May I at least have a chance? Sweets?

I took a deep breath in as Bryce let go and I turned to face the back of the classroom.

Abby: What about Noah?
Bryce:What about him?
Abby:Mia is going to force him into something fake if she doesn't have...you
Bryce:Well in this case...I feel sorta bad for Noah but I don't think he would fall for something...or someone like Mia. But Abby...I understand whatever-

I wasn't thinking when I kissed Bryce. It felt so magical but yet I never felt this way before. The feeling was amazing. I never wanted it to end when we heard laughing. I pulled away and turned to see Mia.

Mia:Well...how sad,Abby has your friends ever told you not to kiss their man?
Bryce:Maybe it would help you if I was actually "yours".But sucks to suck I don't like you Mia!

I laughed as Bryce grabbed my hand and smiled at me.

Bryce:Now thanks for stopping for our ted talk but you can go now.
Noah:Well it was one nice of a ted talk.
Max:Is this the key for everyone to come out?

Bryce started to laugh as I literally felt like I was dying. Maybe I was actually dying. Mia grabbed Noah's hand as Max sorta looked jealous.

Mia:I was joking about wanting Bryce...I wanted Noah all along
Noah:I mean I understand,that's a nice statement!

I smiled and nodded to the two as Bryce wrapped his arm around me.

Mia:Let's go Noah we don't want to be late for class!
Noah:Your right!Bye Bryce.

It wasn't till than I realized I fucked up...or did I?