Chapter:3

Classes
Abby

Me,Bryce and Elle walk into Mr.Moon's class.The classroom was really empty.Their was only four other kids and they all sat at their own group.Bryce sat in front of me as Elle sat next to him,we picked the seven group just in case.

Mr.Moon:Good morning kids,today for homeroom we will be drawing!

He typed on his tv. I sighed as I got out a piece of paper and started to make the random things out of the time.

Bryce:Why is he drawing a knife?
Kid number one:Rumors have it that Mr.Moon is depressed!
Me:Oh cool.

(skiping to second)

Here we are with Mrs.Oakes.She just went over the school rules unlike Mr.Moon.It was so lame.Mr.Moon teaches history,Mrs.Oakes teaches science.I had Bryce in my homeroom,1st,2nd 4th and 6th.But I had Elle in Homeroom,4th and 6th.

Mrs.Oakes:I know a few of you in here.Ms.Lupin is it?
Me:Yup.
Mrs.Oakes:Oh dear!I had your sister and your brother!
Felix:We know...Blake hated you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(time skip brought to you by A p o t a t o F l e w a r o u n d m y r o o m )

The bell ringed and I headed to the library as I was a library aid!I walked in and seen Ollie.I seen a girl who was sorta cute a,guy who had a book in his hand,we all just kinda sat their for a moment till we found out the library was closed today.

Ollie:Great...so I guess we just sit around?
Girl:Why don't we get to know each other?Let's see...Max Abell?
Me:He's out of town till Friday.
Girl:oh...Alexander Coon?

The guy who was reading a book looked up and waved.

Alexander:Oh...wait are we talking or it's just-
Ollie:Yeah say three facts about yourself.
Alexander:Oh my nickname is Alex,My favorite book series is twight and I love the color teal.
Girl:Ollie Holly?

Me,Alex and Ollie laugh

Ollie:I have a girlfriend I hate.I don't like reading and I love sports!
Girl:Abby Lupin?

I sigh and waved as I thought what could I say?

Me:Yo i'm Abby...Dean,Luke forced me to take care of famos people i'm a loser and a keeper!

I tried to make a Harry Potter pun...eh?Only the girl laughed,jackpot!

Girl:I'm Mia Murphy,My Sugar daddy is Bryce Gheisar cause like DAMN him without a shirt!I love the book and movie of Wonder and I am a fan of Harry
Mia and me: FREAKING POTTER!

(THEIR WILL BE A PART TWO!)