Chapter 2

👠's thoughts

I've liked Soonyoung-ah since I was young. By the time I had realized, I was in love with Soonyoung-ah who always called me with a cute voice, "Noona". The only good thing about me was my looks, but when I heard that Soonyoung-ah became a trainee I worked super hard. It's not like I used my parents... The reason why I was able to get into SEVENTEEN is because, although I might be too self-conscious but, I believe it's my effort. But...

『...My name is Y/N. I'm going to be performing with everyone starting today. I'm a 98 liner. Please take care of me!』

She had beautiful visuals and on top of that she's apparently good at singing, composing, and lyric writing. She was able to become close with the members right away. In addition she had a good personality and at first, I only had good thoughts on her.

But, those feelings soon become darker. The younger members that are filled with excitement like a child who got a new toy. Y/N who is surrounded... I think I'm just a little jealous. But I guess, I'm a little worried. I'm the only Unnie... Let's do my best!

🕶「Y/N is going to be joining the performance team.」

...Performance, team. When I looked over at Y/N, members we're talking to her, including Soonyoung-ah...... I was just, so frustrated. I was frustrated, and it was upsetting for me. Dance, with I put the most effort into. Yet, I'm in the vocal team... On social media, people even say that I'm ruining it. 

However, she has already gotten the chance to get close with Soonyoung-ah from the beginning. She's younger than me, she's cuter than me, and she has a better style than me. The good thoughts on her that I had at the beginning, are now more closer to gone. Even though I worked hard I couldn't get into the performance team... I couldn't get a performance with Soonyoung-ah. The only reason why she got it was because of my lack of talent but, I kept defending myself, and hated on her. Y/N is also here because she worked hard but, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't gain back that "like" I had for her. It was because my feelings for Soonyoung-ah, was a hundred times more stronger than my thoughts for Y/N... That's why.

👠「Y/N, do you have a moment?」

👠「I want you to help me, 」

『But, 』

I understood Unnie's feelings. But, to be honest I don't want to be hated.

👠「...I don't want to say such thing but, I even have the choice to hurt you.」

That's how much, I want him. Unnie's eyes, as she spoke, was serious. It's true that Unnie would have much more people on her side than me, who just joined. 

👠「I know that I'm the worst, but it can be just until Soonyoung-ah notices me, 」

... Unnie, thinks that Oppa will notice her if she becomes the drama queen. This disadvantage where I have no one on my side, a way to stay in SEVENTEEN... Should I, choose to be hated.

👠「You just have to be cold to them, and leave the rest to me, .」

『...Unnie, 』

👠「...To be honest, I don't want to hurt you either, 」

But, I have no other choice... In fact, right now, Soonyoung-ah's not looking at me.

Unnie said, and looked away... What is she saying, Unnie is prettier than anyone else, she's good at dancing and singing too. There has to be more ways.

...I technically have no one on my side. The only thing I was able to do towards this request with a bit of threatening, was to nod.

And that's how, I am at this state right now. Unnie hides her stuff in my room, and spreads fake rumours with the help of people in other groups... Every time, a family meeting happens, I cause trouble for them, and obviously they start to hate me.