S2 Chapter 7

🦍「...Well, we can talk about this later. Today's our first day, let's do our best.」

We each reply and, nervousness surrounds the van.

And then,

🌼「Sorry to keep you all waiting!」

Rona and her mom came into the van rushingly.

👓「...Well then, let's get going

🌼「Sorry, thank you so much...!」

Rona's mom who has make up on perfectly and Rona, who is dressed up cutely, each sit next to Manager-Oppa.

🌼「Um, we can't follow you guys all the way so, could you tell me when you'll be back, 」

👓「...Oh, okay」

I was slightly listening to her conversation with Manager-Oppa, while trying to figure out what that oddness was coming from... But I still can't tell.

🐯「Y/N, what's wrong you look scary. Are you nervous?」

『...Oppa ...No, I'm excited

🐯「Okay...Oh yeah, since then... Has it appeared?」

『What?』

Appear...Oh...about that illusion I used to see of myself.

『...I don't see it anymore. Ever since we got onto that stage』

🐯「...Same. I, too, haven't heard it since that day...」

Seeing Junie-Oppa smile happily makes me happy too. Oppa is amazing, just by smiling the people around him becomes happy.

🐯「...I'm glad」

『Hm?』

🐯「...I'm glad, you seem happy」

Oppa's words, makes my heart get really warm.

🐹「What are you two talking about~」

🐯「You scared me, 」

『So, onyoung-Oppa...』

Soonyoung-Oppa's face popped out from behind.

『...You scared me, 』

🐹「Hey hey, what was with that atmosphere, are you two TOGETHER?Isn't it like a surprising couple is born?」

🐯「No~...」

🐹「...Really?」

『It's true, Oppa please sit down properly』

🐹「...Fine, 」

Towards Oppa, who went back to his seat, the two of us looked at each other and laughed

____________

A high five event is a battle, in a way. This time we don't have a concert or anything and it's just the high five event so each of the blocks are long, and there's more people per block...Our legs just become really swollen and, it's very tiring. But in return we can interact with more fans and, when I see everyone's nervous face when they walk in it makes me happy, besides it's fun seeing everyone's faces when our hands touch. Sometimes people who don't like Unnie or me will pass by us but, I chose to keep a smile on especially at times like that.

『Thank you~!』

I look at each and every person's face carefully, so that I will remember them.

「U, Unnie please do your best...!」

Even if they can't speak fluently, our fans try to tell us what they want to say, and I just love them.

『Thank you...!』

Although it's a short time, making sure every second is important. Making sure we're feeling the happiness of this moment.

____

『...It went by so quickly...』

We leave Japan, and we get on the plane as we head towards the airport.

👼🏻「I totally gained weight」

🐰「Manager-Hyung is going to be mad again」

👠「Yikes, scary...」

I was concerned about Rona and her mom a lot, but nothing really happened. They would just come with us to our work place and go back to the same hotel as us. From the second day, Manager-Oppa reserved another room for us so Unnie and I slept there. The guys did rock, paper, scissors everyday and the loser has to stay in a room alone so, day 1 was Seungkwanie, day 2 was Jihoonie-Oppa, day 3 was Mingyu-Oppa, and day 4 was Minghao-Oppa.

🐷「Let's go again, to Japan」

『Yeah, ...Next time I want to go up on stage too』

Nobody knew that that game, was going to message things up again.

.

👶「...Y/N?」

『Oh, Hansol-ah are you up?』

While I was talking with Seungkwanie (who got upset again before leaving) which is sitting in front of me, Hansol-ah, who was sleeping woke up and called my name.

👶「...I saw, a bad dream... Y/N, ...Don't overwork yourself, rely on all of us okay, ...Nobody, is going to leave you.」

Hansol-ah didn't tell me what the "bad dream" was about but, instead he held my hand

Hansol-ah didn't tell me what the "bad dream" was about but, instead he held my hand. Rely on us, he said that for sure but, this time Hansol-ah is shaking. It was like he was afraid of something.

🐷「...Hansol-ah are you okay?」

👶「...Yea, 」

He doesn't seem okay at all. Hansol-ah, tightly held my hand.

.

_____

And, the incident happened.

To be continued...