Chapter 14

I sat in a emergency exit stair way, where no one would find me. There was so much dust and dead bugs and it looked pretty bad. I even felt like throwing up, ...But I can only eat when I'm at places like this... And I feel apologetic when they worked hard to make this for me. Soonyoung-Oppa and Mingyu-Oppa even helped, I wonder what's going on. When I opened it, there were a whole bunch of good looking sandwiches. The egg and ham one looks a little weird, and the fancy ones that you would probably find in Unnie's cafe looks perfect. Thinking that Mingyu-Oppa probably made the pretty looking one, made me smile.

...This is not, good...I still can't get rid of them.

In the end, I'm weak too.

『...Thank you for the food, 』

I might throw up again. I was scared, of that. My secret that I only told Unnie. It's not that I want to loose weight or anything, I just feel sick. The oddness that is in my stomach when I dance, and the fact that I'm consuming something, made me feel weird for some reason. Every time the delicious food that Oppa made was served, I was scared.

『...It tastes good, ...』

I can tell that they worked hard, and, I felt my heart go warm. I take one bite at a time, and, slowly chew..., I don't know since when, but it seems like I can't stop crying lately. All of it, is because of the Oppa's and the other three. When I was younger, people used to praise me, good job for not crying.

『, ..., 』

To be honest, maybe I reached my limit.

I'm the one who want's to cry but, Unnie shed her tears...For a second I thought, do you want them to worry about to again?

A pitch black emotion takes over me. It was like, the dream I was last night, of myself turning into a devil. 

"...Haha, hey, I had to go through such hardship..., I have to get revenge"

『..., Reven, ge?』

I can see, myself, standing in front of me.

"Yes. Revenge."

We look so much alike... It's just that, there's a whole in the middle of her, where her heart would be, and I can see right past her.

『Who are, , you, 』

"Me?...Somewhere about you're sure thoughts, I guess? Haha, you don't know your true self. I couldn't take it any longer so I came out."

"To be honest, I want the Oppa's, the three of them, and the fans to like me, !! ......, . To do that, !...Ha, ...Unnie is in the way...!"

『St, op, 』

"Why? It's what you're thinking"

『Wha, 』

"I want to be loved more than Unnie. Isn't that right?...Hahaha, don't be scared...It's normal to think that way"

『...Normal, ?』

"Yes. Y/N, ...I'm didn't do anything bad. I'm the victim. "

『, ...urg, ...』

My heart, ...hurts. It feels like it's being pulled apart.

"Now, come here. "

『...*pant, ... ...』

...Around my heart, starts turning black.

"Isn't is tough. Isn't it hard... Be honest......, You actually want to run away, right?"

The devil's hand, wrapped around my neck.