~Chapter five~

Just because you made a mistake doesn't mean you are one.
------------------------------------

~Lucy's POV

I'm bored out of my mind.

When you feel like you have tons of things to do, but you haven't.

"Boo!" someone said behind me and I yelled out of shock. I turned around and saw Levy, grinning.

"Levy-chan! You scared me!" I said dramatically while putting my hand on my heart. She laughed more, her eyes twinkling.

"That's the meaning behind me saying 'boo,' Lu-chan," she said and came to sit next to me.

I watched what everyone was doing in the guild. Some small fights here and there, people drinking, and lots of noises.

My ears perked up when Levy began to speak. "I heard there are new books in the library. Maybe even some celestial wizards books."

I turned to her, grinning. "Glad. I was bored out of my mind. See ya!"

I immediately exited the guildhall and went to the library. I searched for the shelf with celestial magic. All those book already have been read.

I sighed in disappointment. I was really hoping on a new book.

I walked to the door but I heard a buzzing noise . I turned around confused but saw nothing. Just a normal library, like always.

I placed my hand on the door and was ready to push it, till I heard it again.

I felt one of my keys moving, and soon it flew out of my key holder. I was so confused by now. Never knew a celestial key, containing a spirit could move.

It was Natsu's key.

He flew into the bookshelfs. I immediately followed it, wouldn't want to lose a key, right?

I found it in an old shelf with old books. I like history, but I'm not that interested in it to read it. Natsu's key was flewing in front of a book. I picked the key and it instantly didn't move anymore. I raised my eyebrows and looked at the old book.

I picked it and went to a table. I didn't even know the title, but... yeah. I scanned it and it missed a few letters.

"Ce... ceesti... ceestal wihes? ....... OOOHH. Celestial wishes... I think." This book has a weird name.

I opened it and began to read. It wasn't exciting at all. It consisted of a variety of information about celestials and things I already knew.

I turned on the page. This was almost the last one.

Once, there was a young guy. He possessed amazing magic and helped people for the greater good. His heart was full of kindness and laughs. But that all changed when some celestial spirits killed his parents.

That's horrible. I never saw a celestial spirit killing someone. They don't exist for the killing.

He stopped helping people and tried to stay as far as possible away from the people. He left his hometown, trying to find other relatives. But when he returned, his town didn't exist anymore. All crashed down, burned to the ground. Instead of taking revenge what normal people do, he cried. A lot. It took him years to get used to it. And he is good at hiding his feeling. He told his dear ones, and they loved him even more.

I don't understand where this is leading to. I turned the page on again.

Someday, he came home from work and there was a man. He was ruthless and killed his friends, right in front of him. He tried attacking the murderer, but was killed himself unfortunately. The celestial king heard what happened and did the forbidden spell. He changed the man into a celestial spirit. The king wanted to give him a second change in life. But, that wasn't the only reason. He wanted to show him that the spirits aren't bad.