~Chapter sixteen~

SORRY SORRY SORRY... 2 weeks no update, I'm sorry! I have been busy and I don't have any ideas now. Please help me if you have any future ideas. I know I always say I'm busy, but school is really important to me.
______________________
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.
-------------------------------------

~Lucy's POV

"Yo, Lucy," Gray greeted me as he walked in my appartement, along with Erza, Wendy, Happy and Carla. I was lying on my bed and reading a book.

"Hey guys!"

Erza went to the bed and gave it a kick. "What are you doing?" I asked confused.

Suddenly she glared at me. What have I done?

"Stop reading and help me with cooking something for Jellal. You promised."

First I gasped softly and then I smirked, wiggling my eyebrows. "You want to make him something?"

Erza didn't let her façade fall and she still glared at me. I guess I should stop before she is going to do something.

"And what are you guys doing here?" I asked Wendy, Gray and the exceeds. They shrugged. "We have nothing to do," Gray answered.

Next thing I know was that I was dragged away from my house to Erza's room. It was cozy.

She packed everything from the kitchen and set it on the table. "Okay, I want to make a strawberry cheesecake, is that okay with you?"

Wow, she really asked for my opinion. I nodded, not wanting to upset her anyway.

"Okay, let's begin!" I said and clapped my hands. Erza nodded and soon we began to follow the instructions.

We had to cut something and what was I stupid to let Erza do it. She didn't use a knife. She used her sword and even cut the table.

"ERZA!"

But I guess she was too busy concentrating to even hear me.

I groaned, why can nobody cook normally? I shrugged it off and went further.

When we were done we were cleaning the kitchen and waiting for the cake to be ready. Erza wiped the sweat off her forehead, as if she did most of the work.

I had to correct the stupid mistakes she did when she put the ingredients in the bowl.

Erza turned to me, "Thanks Lucy. I'm sure Jellal would like it." Aww, look at that, Erza is blushing again.

The only man who managed to make Erza seem fragile. "You're welcome, Erza."

I waved goodbye and went to my own house. I was writing my novel until I heard a voice, reading what I gad written.

"She realized that after everything he did she still lo—" I immediately smacked my book shut and turned around.

Happy and Natsu were there, grinning at me. "Why do you barge into my room without permission?" I yelled and threw a random book at them.

The sat on the ground. "Because it is fun! And I'm bored."

I held my novel close to me and glared at them. "Get a life."

Then we laughed a little bit and Happy flew to me, "Let's play a game, together."

Natsu also came and grinned, "Yeah. Choose a game where I can win!"

Natsu always comes suddenly. My mouth put up a thin line. "Why do I have the feeling that you want to escape the celestial world? I see you almost everyday."