~Chapter nine~

Take pride in how far you have come and have faith in how far you can go.
---------------------------------------

~Lucy's POV

I slowly opened my eyes, feelings disoriented. It was dark around me and the disadvantage of not being able to see anything is frightening. Suddenly all the flashbacks of the event came back.

I sat on the cold floor and against a brickwall. My hands were tied with magic concealing handcuffs. As far as I could tell, I'm trapped in a cell. Natsu's words went through my head.

"Mission complete."

My eyes widened from shock and immediately looked down. My keys disappeared. Fuck. This is bad.

If that man can summon Natsu, he can summon the others too. I heard footsteps coming towards me. I was probably underground, hearing the steps coming from up to down.

Slowly I saw the door opening. A little light shone through and I recognized the shadow as Natsu's. "Natsu! Help me get out of here."

Natsu laughed, finding humor in my attempt. He wasn't able to break through it yet...

"Nice try, but I'm not following your order." Everything is about orders lately, I thought.

That wicked looking man stood next to him. I directed my glare to him. "Who are you and what do you want?" My voice was firm.

He smiled. "Lumen Histiore, where is it?" I stood there, blinking. What the heck is he talking about and how should I know what it is? "Uhh... what is that?"

He scoffed. "Don't play dumb, you should know. The guild's greatest secret."

I honestly don't know. So I stayed silent. He was getting mad fast. He held my keys up. I immediately moved, trying to get them. I don't have any chance, but still.

"If I break them, would you tell?"

My eyes widened, he can't do that! Monster! He smirked when he saw my desperate state. "I would tell if I was you."

I groaned in frustation, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!" I yelled at him. My throat tightened the moment he ignited his hands.

He punches the ground, and a sort of fire came. But it looked more dangerous than normal fire. "Last chance."

"I'm not lying," I told him through gritted teeth, my heart bumping at the speed of light.

He shrugged. "Your loss." He spoke and was ready to throw my keys into the fire before Natsu stopped him.

"Come on, don't be low. She is nothing without them, have mercy on that poor thing." Natsu said, mocking me. "Why don't you summon them and controle them?"

His eyes burned with a flame. "Zodiac keys. You cannot summon them once they got an owner. They are protected directly from the Spirit king," he explained. I sighed in relief.

"But I think we can summon them," he began, eyeing me wickedly, "Once she is dead."

I was shocked, hell no, please no. "You sure?" Natsu asked, tilting his head. I clenched my hands, this is nowhere near good.

I need to break free, or Fairy Tail have to find me. But either way, I have to get away.

The man went away. "You can beat the crap out of her and try to get answers. I don't care what happens to her," he said and threw my keys to Natsu.

Natsu walked over to me and kneeled to be on the same height. He roughly grabbed my chin and forced my to look up at him.

They were dark, held no emotion in them. But I swear I saw a glimpse of his normal colored eyes appearing and then disappearing.

He is still fighting.

So I need to do that too.

"So celestial wizard, tell me, what am I to you?"

What a weird question. "The real Natsu is my friend, you're not. You are nothing but weak, letting someone controle you." I don't know to which Natsu I was talking, but the real Natsu in there better hears me.

He slapped me right on the cheek. I hissed from pain and he growled loudly. "I saved your keys, you should thank me."

I fake smiled at him, "Oh right, thank you for basically kidnapping me and getting me unconscious." My voice definitely held sarcasm.

He twitched his eyebrows and slapped me again, much harder this time. "Be glad. Show me some respect, I could destroy those keys if you keep that attitude." It was a real threat.

I gritted my teeth. I don't have a choice in the matter if I want them to still live. When he noticed my silence he smiled darkly. "Good."

He waved my keys in front of my face, secretly laughing at me. "What are you going to do?" I asked.

He punched me in the stomach. "No talking unless I ask you a question. Understood?" He was daring me to talk back to him.

I looked away, ashamed. I am a proud Fairy tail member, but if I struggle back he would destroy my keys. And I won't take the risk. I nodded. He smirked, "I need words, sweetie. Be sure you make it sound respectful."

I breathed in and out to not scream at him. "Yes, sir." He better not hold this against me. Calling him sir was embarrassing.

He smiled widely. "Good."

~Erza's POV

We got everyone together and formed a circle around each other. Most of them were bandaged, but they didn't care. We all won't care if someone was taken. "Listen, Lucy is taken away from us. This is serious." I spoke.

I already can tell that the enemy is not to be taken lightly. Especially because he has Natsu under his control. Everyone nodded. "We need a plan." I also told them, but they could tell I don't have one yet.

Wendy was busy trying to heal everyone, at least till they have enough strength. Suddenly master  Makarov walked to us with someone by his side.

"Guys, this is Evelyn. She is experienced with black magic and celestial magic."

Makarov smiled proudly. "She is almost as smart with tactiques as first master Mavis." We all dropped our jaw at that.

First master Mavis was a genius.

Evelyn came towards us and bowed lightly. Then she began to tell us what she knew. "The only person I know with black magic who controls celestial spirits is Obian. He wants power and will do everything to get it. Him taking that Lucy girl must mean she has something he want." She began and brought a hand to her chin. "Or something the guild has."

I was shaking, not from fear or anger, but from impatience. "The plan please." What? She literally only talks about who he is. I want information about his location.

"Oh, right, sorry. Obian likes to go to work undergrounds, near a magic source. Meaning he has Lucy means he must be nearby. Closer than we expect."

I began to walk back and forth, thinking about it. Then Warron suddenly spoke, "I know! The church!"

We all gasped. "Of course!" The church is some blocks away and has an underground room.

We all already wanted to storm out of the guild, trying to find her. "Stop! Brats! He has Lucy, we have to be careful," Master said.

She surrounded us and began casting a foreign spell. The only word I could make out of it was barrier.

"Listen, I have a plan," She began and we all leaned forward to listen."

_______________________

I'm little by little slower with the updates... I can't seem to get over the 1500 words lately, and I'm sorry for that....

Anyways, hope you still enjoyed it ^u^