~Chapter forty one~

You've got to do whatever it takes to protect the ones you love.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Natsu's POV

Oh, God.

She's beautiful. Lucy is beautiful.

Right now I'm looking at her fighting Icarus. At the beginning Icarus was definitely the stronger one, but Lucy grew throughout the fight. I saw her smile when she managed to summon three spirits.

She transformed from time to time in Star Dresses. And right now, it was mine. I couldn't believe it. She talked about the possibility of getting my Star Dress, but I never really imagined what it would look like.

It looked like my clothes, God damn it. It looked awesome on her.

Lucy advanced forward, setting her fists on fire. I smiled like the proud boyfriend I am. Her using fire is sexy as hell.

She punched him in the jaw, sending him some steps back. He gritted his teeth and used his magic to have rock sticks flying at her. She dodged them swiftly and shot fire at him. He used a wall to defend himself.

They glared at each other, trying to intimidate the other person. I know Lucy felt tired. She summoned four spirits and like five Star Dresses in total. The opponent on the contrary wasn't, at all.

I hope Lucy defeats him while still having the energy.

Icarus made a huge block in the air, as huge as half part of the ground. It even made me widen my eyes for a bit.

He let it fall on Lucy. "Watch out!" I yelled as she didn't notice it. How could she not see it? It made a large shadow fall over her.

She was too busy focusing on her opponent to notice. Icarus jumped back, out of the radius of the block. Lucy looked up and clenched her jaw. Before it crashed down on her she jumped backwards, just barely escaping it.

Lucy touched the ground, fire appearing around Icarus. It exploded quickly, Icarus was trapped in the fire. She ran forward, getting into the fire. She ignited her foot and swung it at him. He blocked it and ripped a part of her top apart. He played dirty.

Desperate much?

I gritted my teeth as more of Lucy's skin was exposed. Good thing my girlfriend was nowhere near embarrassed of her sexual body.

Lucy immediately fixed her top, so it wouldn't fall off, but Icarus had enough time to make a big hand of rock and hit Lucy with it.

Lucy was knocked back, and the bottom of her shirt wasn't there anymore. It showed more of her belly.

I glared at Icarus. "You fucking bastard." She just got my Star Dress and it's already torn.

Lucy's nostrils flared and she glowered at him. "You ruined it," she whispered angrily, but even though the distance was pretty big, I could pick it up. "You ruined it," she repeated again but more loudly. No doubt she was referring to the Star Dress.

I saw her face when she transformed into it. She loved it.

In a second she disappeared out of my sight, and my glance went to Icarus immediately. He looked in pain as he clenched his crotch. I smirked as Lucy appeared in front of him with her foot covered in flames. She kicked him fair and square in the guts.

Karma is a bitch.

Lucy threw a series of punches and kicks before he got up again. Nevertheless, Lucy was winning this battle.

I squinted my eyes when I saw a strange magic circle appearing on her arm. Just when she was almost done, she was knocked out unconscious.

My heart quickened its pace, what the fuck?