~Chapter eight~

Thanks for all the comments and votes on the last few chapters😘

Because my lovely friend HoneyBeeJabu asked to update as soon as possible XD :) I tried😘❤️ Luvv u
_________________________
Someone will always be prettier.
Someone will always be smarter.
Someone will always be younger.
But they will never be you.
-------------------------------------------

~Lucy's POV

I stared terrified at his appearance. I never saw him like this. Mostly because I avoided summoning him on Sunday, but still.

He had the stupid smirk on his face whole looking down at us. Wendy, Erza and I slowly stood up. "Natsu?! What happened?" I asked, scared to be honest.

"Are you that stupid?" he began, insulting me like he doesn't care, at all. "I was burning this whole village till you guys came," he spat out, like he was disgusted by us.

I saw the other man who Erza was fighting against appearing next to Natsu. I turned my glare to him, "You did this! You stole my key! You stole Natsu and controls him, while he has to obey unwillingly!"

He clapped slowly, as if mocking me. "And now what? You can't beat him."

It was not Wendy's turn to speak. "But she can beat your ugly face!"

That was all it took for him to drop his smug look. He stared at me from toe to head, "She? The girl who has big boobs and a big ass?"

My face slowly turned red from embarrasment but mostly from anger. His sentence was all it took for me to ran to him.

I had my whip in my hand and went to attack him. I swung the whip to him, putting some magic in it so it glowed blue and yellow.

I heard a noise and smoke surrounded us. When it cleared I saw him looking fine. He looked at me with a raised eyebrow, grinning condescendingly.

Natsu was blocking my attack.

He had a hand around the end of my whip. He was smirking too.

In less than 5 seconds he swung the whip hardly, and because my grip on the whip was strong, I swung along with it.

And he purposely swung against the wall. I ended up crashing in the wall too, and it immediately broke down.

I saw Wendy and Erza running up to me. "Are you okay?" Erza asked.

I coughed a bit. Man, that hurts. I slowly stood up but I already struggled. "Natsu-san! Break through it!" Wendy screamed out loud.

Natsu stood behind the same man, all silent and not moving. I clenched my hands. He was hypnotized.

The man laughed evilly. "As if he can. It was so easy to control him."

With the end of his sentence he turned to me, grinning even wider. "All because I tricked him with using you he lost focus."

I felt tears in my eyes. Natsu is my friend and I can't do anything to save him. "By three," Erza suddenly whispered.

We looked surprised at her, but soon understood the importance of this situation. We nodded. We have to fight. That is our only chance to win.

"One."

We prepared ourselves and it looks like the enemy was getting ready too. He whispered something in Natsu's ear, he nodded distantly.