~The end~

This is it, guys. Last chapter of the book. Almost 3k votes guys, let's make it.

Happy new year everyone. Let's hope everything will turn out for the better.

__________________________________________________________________

Every ending has a new beginning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~Natsu's POV

I looked at the woman who changed my life. And I'm not even exaggerating. We were on a job to take some robbers down. I was just casually leaning against the doorframe of a broken-in house while Lucy defended herself from the robbers.

The owners of the house were out; the robbers chose the perfect timing to rob. Unfortunately for them, we anticipated it.

"Go Lucy," I cheered.

Happy, who flew next to me, laughed. It's been almost a year and a half since I said I love them. And they mean more to me than anything.

"Go help me or something," Lucy huffed as she took down one guy with a kick. Her punches and kicks have improved a lot throughout our training sessions. I'm even afraid for them. I was also kicked by her 'Lucy kick' a lot.

"Babe, you don't need help," I said, grinning. Lucy still allowed me to call her babe, but she prefers Luce over it. That's why I'm calling her babe, I love to annoy her.

"You flatter me so much, Salmonella," Lucy said, grinning while holding a guy in a headlock. I clicked my tongue and pushed myself off the wall.

"Sweetheart, I don't think you have had enough last night."

Yesterday we made love to each other. Yeah, she was addicting as fuck. Not the first time though.

Lucy's face went red as she narrowed her eyes. Such a cutie, trying to be mad at me but looking like a chibi.

She knocked the last guy unconscious before she stomped to me. "Go to hell," she said to me.

Happy followed our exchange without interrupting. He was just eating the fish I got from the river nearby.

I flashed her a smirk. "Hell isn't nearly as hot as me." I wiggled my eyebrows.

Lucy burst out in laughter and high fived Happy. She patted my shoulder, shaking her head. "Good one. Too bad I like guys who are much cooler. They're super to hang around with."

I snorted. "You'd choose me over Gray in a heartbeat."

"Who said anything about Gray?" she asked and tilted her head, a smug smile playing on her lips. "Scared Gray can take me away?"

"Gray has no chance, besides, he has Juvia."

"He could have me as a booty-call."

I burst out laughing this time and swung my arm around her shoulder. I pinched her cheeks. "Your deadpan entertains me, Luce."

"Can we go?" Happy asked annoyed. "You're flirting shamelessly in front of me and I need my fish tonight."

I chuckled and Happy joined me. He flew over the unconscious robbers. "They're so weak."

Lucy grabbed his tail and dragged him outside. "Let's call the cops to handle them."

"On the way," I said with a grin. I felt so good knowing I was one step ahead of her.

Lucy rolled her eyes. "Bravo," she said sarcastically.

Happy grabbed my collar and flew me up. "We'll see you home, Lushee," Happy said in the same sing-song tone he always uses.