Chapter Ten | Friend Or Foe?

The concert was so heccing good I can't even explain it. Ughhhh I love our boys so much they were so cute and adorable and just aaaaaaa it was all so amazing and unreal <33 Also- I tried to make things more 'exciting' in this chapter? Hopefully I succeeded-
.
.
.
.
.

"Where is he? Has anyone seen him?"

A panicked voice forced your mind to slip out of unconsciousness.

"Anybody, please- how have none of you seen him at all today?!"

Your eyelids fluttered open and you combed your fingers through the tangled mess that sat upon your head.

"Tyler!"

As you stepped out of the tent to see what all the commotion was about, you noticed Josh rushing around the camp with everyone following after him. They reassured him with calm voices and gentle words, but Josh simply ignored them. They weren't helping.

"What's going on?" You ask, and someone responds. You look to them with tired eyes.

"Tyler's missing." It's Ben. The charming young fella watches everyone from where you both stand, a doubtful frown on his lips. His arms are crossed and he leans against a tall wooden pole that sticks up from the ground.

Your eyes widen. "What?" your voice is shocked and gravely from just waking up. "But I was with him last night- There's no way he could have gone missing!" You were in disbelief.

Ben shrugged. "Well whatever you two did last night, he must've booked it after you left. Josh says he wasn't in bed this morning."

You looked away, averting your gaze to the crowd of people that surrounded Josh, who called out Tyler's name frantically.

"Hey," Ben nudged your arm and smirked down at you, "how about while that bunch of idiots freak out, we go hang somewhere else? Just you and me."

You stared at him in disgust. Your tiredness faded, and was instead replaced with anger. "Your telling me that Tyler is missing and could be in possible danger, but instead of looking for him you'd rather hang out? Oh you've got to be fucking kidding me." You march away from the brunette, outrage evident in your steps.

"Oh come on, Y/N. I didn't mean it like that! I just want to get to know you some more, that's all." He called out to you, clearly not fazed by your obvious distaste.

"I'd rather stick my non-existent dick in a garbage disposal than get to know you, Ben!" You approached the large group of people. Josh's deep voice rose above everyone else's. He sounded so panicked, that it even made you feel nervous.

"Maybe he just went out to collect some more fire wood?" A lady said comfortingly.

"No, no, Tyler would never do that by himself. He would never leave without saying a word to anyone." His hands were on either side of his head, showing he was in utter distraught.

You recognized Arya, the medic, as she emerged from the mass of people. "Josh, i'm going to need you to calm down, okay? Remember the breathing exercises I taught you?"

Josh breathed heavily and you were convinced at any moment he would pass out. "How am I supposed to calm down when my best friend is out there somewhere all alone?! For all I know, he could be.. he could be de-"

"Josh!" You exclaimed, catching his attention. The boy looked over to you with fear stricken eyes, and he was shaking. A lot. "Why don't we go out and look for him? I'm sure he's safe and sound, but he'll be even safer if we find him."

"If," Josh stammered quietly, "You said if. Why did you say if? Why not say when?"

"When we find him, he'll be okay. How does that sound?"