Character Q&A's (Answers)

I made the mistake of googling cute pics of Tyler. Warning- don't do it unless you want to have a stroke. 

Anyway let's get onto the q&a--

(btw this is cross posted between wattpad and ao3)

Let's start off with Tyler!!

@ chaisjumpsuit asks: what animal would be the cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat?

Tyler wears a silly grin as he imagines so many species shrunken down to the size of a small kitten. A small giggle escapes his lips before deciding, "Definitely a horse." He continues to grin as the image of a tiny galloping pony runs through his imagination.

@ camiluvs1 asks: Tyler babe, back when u had a life, what was your favorite??

His laughter from before carries on until he mumbles out a familiar phrase. "Road work ahead?" He scoffs briefly, the boys actions dramatic and exaggerated. "I sure hope it does!"

@ noodlephil asks: i wanna ask tyler WHY HE RECOGNIZES THAT FRICKIN MONSTER

"There's a monster in all of us, when you really think about it." His statement is blunt and empty of feeling or emotion. Yet there is fear hidden behind his tongue. "He's always... watching."

Ahem, uh... Josh's turn!!

@ camiluvs1 asks: Sweet Josh, what was on your mind when u decided it was a good idea dating debby in this trench crazy world??????

The question urges Josh to bite the inside of his cheek, but he manages to resist. "Uh, well." He searches the ground, hoping to find the right words somewhere on the floor. "I uh, I didn't know she would ever, like, turn her back on us.. I thought she was different."

@ ArianaHunt5 asks: Jish is my husband and so.. love me?? Or do you love me only partly?

Josh chuckled nervously, having not expected to receive such a question. "O-Oh, I don't recall ever uh.. marrying anyone but," a friendly smile shapes his lips, "I guess I love you. Entirely, not partly. That would just be mean."

@ chaisjumpsuit asks: what's your favorite color?

"Purple." Is his automatic response. "I mean- we don't see it a lot, considering the world we live in. But whenever we do I just can't help but wonder how a color could be so.. captivating." Josh thinks about all the purple he's witnessed in his years of living. Make believe sunsets, bright spring time lilacs, and Y/N.

@ noodlephil asks: i wanna ask josh to marry me (platonically because im a Big Gay)

Fairy dust blush blankets Josh's cheeks and he scratched at the back of his neck, flustered and nervous. He wonders why he continues to be asked such unbelievable things. "Oh gosh, uhm. I don't get why anyone would want to marry me." He laughs with a shy grin. "But, okay, yeah. I do."

Next up is Sal and Arya ^w^

@ chaisjumpsuit asks Sal: what weird food combinations do you enjoy?

Sahlo thinks for some seconds, but replies with an indecisive shrug. "I don't know, I don't experiment enough. Josh however-" She glances over at the man and smirks, "is a pineapple on pizza kind of guy. Bad taste if I do say so myself."

@ camiluvs1 asks Arya: Honey, what are you gonna be for Halloween?

The raven haired girl's eyes light up upon hearing the mention of the holiday. "Oh my goodness, I love Halloween!" She exclaims out of pure excitement. "Totally a witch! But not an evil gross witch- one that collect herbs and brews potions. Something like that."

@ chaisjumpsuit asks Arya: who do you go out of your way to be nice to?

"All my patients of course!" Her response came almost immediately. "But if any decide to be cranky with me, I'll do exactly the same thing to them. A taste of their own medicine, you could say." She winks after reciting the corny joke.

@ noodlephil ask them both: hmmmmm i wanna ask sal and arya how they met

Arya jumps on her heels. "Can I tell the story? Please, please, plea-"

"Alright, alright." Sal smiles fondly at her little black bird. "Go ahead, love."

"Okay, so-" Arya quickly cleared her throat. "Sal and I were actually one of the first people to join Josh's crowd. At the time, there wasn't even much of a group to begin with. We were some of the first banditos in a way. Anyway, I stumbled upon Sal after she supposedly got into a fight with a rabid raccoon."

"I beat the shit outta that rodent, too!" Sahlo cheered from behind. 

Arya just rolled her eyes. "Since then, she'd always fake a cold or a kink in her neck just so she could come see me. Although it took up pretty much all of my time, I will admit it was insanely adorable."

And er.. time for Ben I guess.

@ chaisjumpsuit asks: what food is really good but is a pain to eat?

Brows furrow as the brunette falls deep into thought. "Huh." he mutters, "I would guess a cactus? Because like, they're spiky n shit. But they have juice I think. Right? I'm not just being a complete idiot? I'm pretty sure cactus juice is a thing. Then again you can't eat juice." His face falls flat into utter confusion. "Dammit."

@ FearstormTyler asks: *cries in gay panic* u-uhm.... I'd like to ask... Ben to back off. Back off Ben, this ain't a question no more. Back off, honey I got eyes for someone else. So b a c k o f f B e n

"Woah, calm down there sweetheart." Ben raises a brow quizzically, but a sinister smirk settles on his lips. "I don't know what you're even talking about. Did I ever say I had the hots for someone? Didn't think so." But he did know, which is why he tossed a sly wink after finishing his last word.

And finally... CLANCY!!!

@ chaisjumpsuit asks: what's your favorite animal?

"Rebel!" The little boy squeaks, "Rebel is my favorite animal! She feels like a cloud, but with feet, and she cleans my face, and she lets me sit on her back like those big dogs that say neigh!" Clancy giggles as he rambles on about the wolf who wanders their campgrounds.

@ camiluvs1 asks: WHERE ARE YOU CLANCY *cries in spanish*

"Want to hear something cool?" His childish voice is a hushed whisper. "I have two homes! But I don't like this one too much." His whisper turns sad, "There are no Rebels here, and there are no crayons." His voice becomes a longing pout. "And there are no Joshie's."

I actually had a lot of fun with this heh
tysm for all the questions!
The next update will come on December 1st!!! <33