↝2↜

No ones point of view

The short, thin teen huffed as he picked up his backpack. He threw it on his back as he unlocked the silver lock on is bike; anger ran through his small body frame as he rode his bike down the bumpy road of Derry, the sharp, cold air hitting him like ice. The ride home was short and sweet, he parked his bike in the garden and ran up to the door, opening it harshly as he slammed it shut, flinching at his own actions. He walked up his stairs, stopping in his steps to his mothers unpleasant voice.

"Eddiebear?" She called out, causing Eddie to groan in annoyance. He shuffled his feet down the stairs and stopped at the sittingroom, where his large mother sat.

Sonia Kaspbrak, a mother no child would wish for. She was immensely idle, and never left her seat only if it was to bicker with her son about his medication. Eddie had pure hatred for his mother, though he'd never say it to her face not wanting to suffer the consequences.

"Yes mother?" He asked, running a hand through his curly hair.

"Whats wrong? You seem flustered?" She questioned him, an eyebrow raised in concern, "Did you take your pills?"

"I'm fine mom, I just have an essay with a friend and I need to start it." He explained as he stood at the door awkwardly.

"Okay go on up, and Beverly called." He's mother added as he walked into the kitchen.

He picked up the old telephone, dialing the number he had learned off by heart. It was a usual thing for Bev to call Eddie after school, they used this time to talk about her love for Ben which Eddie didn't hate listening too. Eddie was the only person Bev could talk to about her love life. After 1 minute of listening to the irritating dialing tone she answered the phone and Bev's soft voice was heard.

"Hey Ed's, guessing you finished early?" She asked, removing the cherry lollipop from her mouth.

"I- uh didn't go." Eddie mumbled, woe in his voice.

Bev gasped, "Why not?"

"He didn't show, so I left." Eddie scoffed, twirling the cord of the phone with his hand.

"I did see him with- actually I don't know if I should say-" Bev commented, messing up her words and getting cut off by a curious Eddie.

"With who Bev?" Eddie demanded as she sighed from the other end of the phone.

"Henry Bowers."

Henry Bowers? Of all people, maybe he was really setting me up for a good laugh with the bowers gang? Eddie wondered.

"Eddie?" Bev called out, causing Eddie to snap back into reality.

"I-uh, I gotta go. See ya tomorrow!" He rushed, hanging up the phone before Bev could say goodbye.

Eddie didn't sleep that night, the only running through his head was what was Richie's deal and why/what was he doing with Henry. He wanted to know, but he knew the only thing he could do was avoid Richie.