↝9↜

Eddie removed his body from Richie's, their limbs tangled up. He sat on the end of the bed, his face in his hands, as Richie's loud snores echoed through the room. A heavy sigh released from eddies lips, he felt dirty. As if he'd committed a crime and now he'd have to turn himself in. He dragged his energy lacking body to the bathroom, standing in front of the mirror and filling his hands with a the cold liquid. He rubbed the cold water into hid flushed face. The feeling of dirty was still there, and bothered him more than ever now. He shut his eyes, stopping the tears from appearing. A body enveloped his waist, Richie. His eyes fluttered open and the tears fell.

"Whoa, whoa!" Richie panicked, turning the short boy around, "Whats wrong?"

I feel...dirty." Eddie choked out a sob. His cheeks burned a much brighter red from embarrassment.

"why?"

"Because, what we're doing is wrong." Eddie shook his head.

Richie's face dropped, "Ed's, don't say that. This?" Richie paused, pointing between the two, "I want this more than anything."

"I want this too, but my mom-"

"Fuck your mom," Richie snapped, causing Eddie to flinch, "I'm sorry I snapped at you Eds."

"I-It's fine," Eddie stuttered nervously.

"Please don't be nervous," Richie spoke softer now, as he wrapped his arms around Eddie's waist and Eddie dug his head into Richie's shoulder. The small sobs escaped Eddie's lips as Richie kissed Eddie's forehead and stroked his messy curls.

Richie had been a similar situation as Eddie. Seeing as Richie was viciously attacked, both verbally and physically by both of his parents. It got to the point where Richie went from a happy, bubbly teen to a depressed mess. When Richie first met Eddie he found himself happy, a genuine smile was on the boys face when they were together. Eddie, at first, was disgusted by Richie's smoking habit and his trash-mouth. But, he soon found himself warming up to it and it slowly didn't seem too bad.

Richie placed soft kisses against Eddie's forehead. The soft kisses moving down Eddie's cheek and then all the way to his lips.

"I can't loose you Ed'." Richie choked back a sob.

"You wont loose me Rich." Eddie assured the lanky boy.

"Promise?" Richie whispered.

"Promise." Eddie cooed, Richie pressed is lips against Eddie's forehead, as he cupped his cheeks gently.