↝4↜

Eddie Kaspbrak, a teen you look at and think was perfect. His clothes were usually crisp and clean, not to forget his school grades were higher than most of his classmates. But truthfully he wasn't the flawless teen everyone theorized him to be. His indolent mother waking him up at 6am so he could take a fresh shower, iron his clothes again and be the "perfect" child she wanted him too be. But his school life was hell, waking up at 6am and going to bed at 3am that night, hot on his feet to finish the mountain of homework he'd received. But school was worse, the never ending amount of hate received during class or his lunch. He was either being called a 'fag' or 'queer'. It was practically a ritual for him, that he just listened and went on with his day.

His friends have always reckoned Eddie was different, never having feelings for girls or mentioning how they looked. He usually cringed at the sight and went back to staring at the other boys. Eddie always questioned himself, was always disgusted by the girls and always staring at the other boys. Something was different about Richie, that gave him that satisfying feeling in his stomach; He liked those chills he got when he came into contact with him.

Then we have Richie Tozier, the biggest trash mouth you will ever meet. His one liners will either make you laugh uncontrollably or drive to aggravation. But his filthy jokes were to cover up his muddled family problems. His parents never home and when they were it was persistent yelling at him. His big break was finally moving to Derry to get away from it.

His school was quite the boring story too. Richie came out not expecting the horrendous comments that he got. He skipped school as if it was dodge-ball heading his way. He wouldn't sleep most nights, sipping on the strong, black coffee; His usual beverage of choice. For someone who never slept he didn't have any bags under his eyes, no darkness to shared his lack of sleep.

When Richie's eyes first landed on Eddie the darkness in him lit up, his heart suddenly warmed up and a messy smile was plastered in his freckled face. 

The sensation the two teens felt around each other was outstanding, like they could be in a room with thousands of people and still feel like it was only them. The heart eyes they had when they make eye contact, even if it was for a moment. Richie had never met someone like Eddie, someone who was so alone yet so tough.

But Eddie had never met anyone as mysterious as Richie; it wasn't everyday you meet a tall, lanky guy wearing such dark clothing and was that beautiful. Eddie wouldn't admit that to anyone, maybe Bev, but no one else. His feelings towards Richie were confusing him and it made him fall behind in school a lot. 
Richie didn't exactly care for his grades, but still managed to pass every test he got.

The next week consisted of a heart eyed Eddie watching Richie; not evening realizing what he was doing. He couldn’t help but stare at the ruggedly, handsome teen. Richie couldn’t help feel his stare and found himself staring back. He loved looking into Eddie’s dark brown eyes, it made his heart flutter.

First Bev noticed, then Stan, then Bill and so on. They saw how the two teens watched each other, how they constantly locked eyes. Especially the way Eddies cheeks flushed red when he noticed Richie looking back. They knew something was up.