||7.||

•||Ch7: Misunderstanding||•

||Arash POV||

I was sitting in my office when I got a phone call. I looked at the unknown number and answered. I waited for the person on the other side to speak.

“Will you speak or not? You may have not important work to do then I have.” I said in anger.

.........

“Son!” I heard her voice after a long time which was quite than a whisper.

I closed my eyes tightly and clenched my phone tightly.

How dare she to call me after so many years? I thought angrily.

.........

“What you need? And why so sudden you remember that you have a son?”

The crystal ball was in my hand which I threw on wall in anger.

.........

“I didn't need anything except you. And I never forget that I have a son,” She was crying.

I knew she was faking it because she was an actor who loved faking everything.

.........

“Bullsh*t! Never ever called me your son. Ever. Again,” I gritted every word.

.........

“Ali--,”

Before she spoke I hanged up on her and threw my phone. It hit with the wall and scattered in my pieces.  

I closed my eyes and threw my head back in frustration. She was the first one who told me the meaning of love. She was the first one who also told me the meaning of true hate. I hated that woman with every part of my body.

I opened my eyes and intercom my PA.

“....Yes, sir?...”

“Buy a new cellphone for me.” I ordered him in anger.

•••

I drove to my parents house because they called me to come over there. I knew what they wanted to talk about.

I entered in the dining hall where they were having their dinner. I sat on the chair and looked at them while maid was serving me dinner.

Once she served and out of sight, I finally asked directly, “Now what?” Dad dropped his spoon in his plate and looked at me. “Don't forget I am your father,” He said narrowing his eyes at me.

Dad and I glared at each other. “Arash. Please listen to your father,” Mom said breaking the tension between us.

“Speak,” I mumbled and started eating.