AHHH

HELP! THERE IS A SPIDER IN MY ROOM. well, there was. 

i was just sitting on my bed, playing on my iPad, when this spider just dropped down from the ceiling by its web. i screamed really loud and ran out of my room. i ran down the stairs, BUT I TRIPPED AND FELL AND MY NOSE STARTED BLEEDING! >:( 

so at this time, im sitting at the bottom of the stairs, crying really loudly, and there is blood on the carpet. not a lot, but enough. my mommy comes around the corner to see if im alright, i guess, and she sees my bleeding and starts freaking out. for some reason she always get so freaked out over blood, daddy tells me it is a "trigger" for her. whatever that means i guess. 

she leaves for a minute and comes back with daddy, who looks very annoyed at her. he told her that it was just a bloody nose and that she was overreacting, i think. at this point she was also crying, but its okay, because daddy shoved tissues in my nose. and he told me to keep my head straight, because if i tilted it back the blood would drip down my throat and i would choke to death! 

so now im sitting at the dining room table with tissue in my nose, and daddy is yelling about the blood i got on the carpet infront of the stairs. he said something about the police thinking he killed somebody, or something. im probably gonna get in trouble for dirtying the carpet, but mommy will help me, i wont get my iPad taken away if she helps. 

okay, thats all for today. bye bye!